Tom Ford NoirEau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Tom Ford NoirIngredients
Black is an elegant, timeless, seductive and mysterious colour. These are also the characteristics of Tom Ford Noir Eau de Parfum for men – a fragrance that will perfectly bring out your charm.
A seductive composition with oriental notes is absolutely ideal for a modern man who has his own style and enjoys a bit of luxury – just like the designer Tom Ford himself.
- spicy fragrance
- for a modern man
- ideal especially for colder days
Composition of the fragrance
The opening notes will surprise you with floral accords of violet accompanied by spicy notes of pepper and caraway. The heart features aromatic sage along with the sensuous aroma of rose and nutmeg. The base notes which stay on your skin the longest include delicious vanilla, patchouli and vetiver.
Story of the fragrance
Tom Ford Noir was conceived by the famous director and fashion designer Tom Ford who also became its ambassador. The fragrance was inspired by luxury and an eye for detail which comes across in its composition as well as the minimalist bottle with crafty little ridges.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pepper, Violet, Bergamot, Verbena, Cumin
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pepper, Geranium, Sage, Nutmeg, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Civet, Patchouli, Vetiver, Opoponax
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, spicy
About the brand Tom Ford
Tom Ford fragrances | Tom Ford - Thanks to his ingenious spirit, Tom Ford singlehandedly managed to turn Gucci, the brand that had been falling in customers’ favour, into a successful fashion house. As a creative director of the brand, he not only oversaw extraordinary fashion lines, he also introduced unique fragrances. He’s exceptional in his love for anything sensual and his ability to create trends and sense what people truly need. As the actress Mischa Barton said in an interview for People magazine, “His designs allow women to feel sexy and confident”. His exquisite perfumes, of course, have the same effect.