ValentinoDonna Born In Roma Yellow Dream Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Valentino Donna Born In Roma Yellow Dream
Never miss another opportunity to be the queen of the night. In a matter of seconds, the Valentino Donna Born In Roma Yellow Dream Eau de Parfum for women turns you into a dazzling creature whose magic draws everyone near and far.
- spicy fragrance
- floral fragrance
- for temperamental women full of energy
- timeless and elegant fragrance for fans of classic perfumes
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
- suitable for everyday wear
- created along with a version for men
- bottle created in collaboration with a well-known designer
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Calabrian Bergamot, Italian Lemon, Litchi
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Turkish Rose, Peony
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar Wood, White Musk, Madagascar Vanilla
About the brand Valentino
The globally renowned Valentino brand is named after its founder – the now legendary Valentino Garavani, who was born in Voghera, Italy, in 1932. This extremely talented man can boast winning the prestigious international design competition International Wool Secretariat while he was still a student. This earned him the chance to work in the French fashion house of Jean Desses with the famous Guy Laroche.
Valentino’s philosophy is quite simple. “I know what women want,” he once said. “They want to be beautiful.” In 1960, he opened a salon on Via Condotti in Rome and presented his first collection, which was a major success. It even attracted Elizabeth Taylor, who was filming in Italy at the time and became a lifelong admirer of Valentino’s work.
In the late 1980s, Valentino also began making luxury perfumes – first in collaboration with Procter and Gamble, and then with Puig. They are sensual, elegant, unconventional, romantic, and courageous. The bottles also deserve a special mention. For example, the Valentina Eau de Parfum bottle, with its black pearl and silver ring, can be considered a work of art in its own right.
To prepare the fragrances, Valentino worked, and still works, with leading perfumers such as Ilias Ermenidis, Francoise Caron, Alberto Morillas, Givaudan, Antoine Lie, and Cecile Matton. Valentino knows it is impossible to satisfy the most demanding customers of almost any age. Both young women and elderly gentlemen can choose from his extensive range.
For completeness, we should add that Valentino also makes shower gels, body lotions, shaving balms, lipsticks, and other cosmetics of the highest quality.
The Valentino brand is sure to appeal to anyone who believes that life should be enjoyed to the fullest, who does not do anything by halves and never settles for any less, who wants to emphasise their style perfectly, and is fond of exclusivity and social prestige.