- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Valentino Valentina Acqua FlorealeIngredients
Valentino Valentina Acqua Floreale Eau de Toilette and its sensual aroma carries you away to a charming oriental garden full of flowers in bloom.
- a floral fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- especially for warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange Tree Blossom, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Tuberose, Mimosa, Neroli
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Valentino
Valentino’s philosophy is quite simple. “I know what women want,” he once said. “They want to be beautiful.” In 1960, he opened a salon on Via Condotti in Rome and presented his first collection, which was a major success. It even attracted Elizabeth Taylor, who was filming in Italy at the time and became a lifelong admirer of Valentino’s work.
In the late 1980s, Valentino also began making luxury perfumes – first in collaboration with Procter and Gamble, and then with Puig. They are sensual, elegant, unconventional, romantic, and courageous. The bottles also deserve a special mention. For example, the Valentina Eau de Parfum bottle, with its black pearl and silver ring, can be considered a work of art in its own right.
To prepare the fragrances, Valentino worked, and still works, with leading perfumers such as Ilias Ermenidis, Francoise Caron, Alberto Morillas, Givaudan, Antoine Lie, and Cecile Matton. Valentino knows it is impossible to satisfy the most demanding customers of almost any age. Both young women and elderly gentlemen can choose from his extensive range.
For completeness, we should add that Valentino also makes shower gels, body lotions, shaving balms, lipsticks, and other cosmetics of the highest quality.
The Valentino brand is sure to appeal to anyone who believes that life should be enjoyed to the fullest, who does not do anything by halves and never settles for any less, who wants to emphasise their style perfectly, and is fond of exclusivity and social prestige.