Vera Wang Flower PrincessEau de Toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Vera Wang Flower PrincessIngredients
Vera Wang Flower Princess Eau de Toilette pays homage to natural beauty, femininity and elegance. It perfectly accentuates your natural charm and relaxed sophistication.
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Water Lily, Ivy, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Mimosa, Orange Tree Blossom, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Apricot, Wood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Vera Wang
Her hard work paid off because, at the age of 23, she was promoted. In 1990, her wealthy father decided that his daughter had to start a business, giving her financial support. Wang began designing wedding dresses and opened her own shop. Her innovative ideas attracted the attention of the fashion elites.
Vera Wang also dressed some of the best actresses in Hollywood, including Holly Hunter, Goldie Hawn, Meg Ryan, Whoopi Goldberg, Helen Hunt, Kate Capshaw, and Charlize Theron. The first Vera Wang perfume was introduced in the spring of 2002.