Unpacked product that might be slightly used or is missing the original packaging.
- About the brand
Description Vera Wang Glam PrincessIngredients
Vera Wang Glam Princess Eau de Toilette is a feminine fragrance that will make sure you are unforgettable wherever you go.
- a fruity fragrance
- for the sensual woman
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Guave, Currant, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Honey, Orange Tree Blossom, Orchid
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Mallow Seeds, Cedar, Marshmallow, Cashmere Wood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Vera Wang
The Vera Wang brand is especially well known in the fashion world for wedding dresses. The American fashion designer had a sense of fashion and loved ballet and skating. Her first job was working for the fashion magazine Vogue. There, Vera Wang got the chance to learn all about the fashion industry.
Her hard work paid off because, at the age of 23, she was promoted. In 1990, her wealthy father decided that his daughter had to start a business, giving her financial support. Wang began designing wedding dresses and opened her own shop. Her innovative ideas attracted the attention of the fashion elites.
Vera Wang also dressed some of the best actresses in Hollywood, including Holly Hunter, Goldie Hawn, Meg Ryan, Whoopi Goldberg, Helen Hunt, Kate Capshaw, and Charlize Theron. The first Vera Wang perfume was introduced in the spring of 2002.