Versace Man Eau Fraîche Eau de Toilette for Men
You save 25%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 5
Fragrance description Versace Man Eau FraîcheIngredients
Regain your strength with the power of the Mediterranean. Versace Man Eau Fraîche Eau de Toilette is a more refreshing version of Versace Man with a stronger aquatic character. A perfect aftershave for a man who wants to draw attention with his style and charm instead of going with the flow.
- refreshing aquatic fragrance with woody accords
- for a man who’s not afraid to be the centre of attention
- created in 2006 by perfumer Olivier Cresp
Composition of the fragrance
From the first moments, you’ll get a refreshing dose of citrus notes represented by sparkling bergamot and lemon, accompanied by juicy star fruit which smells a little like jasmine. The fragrance also contains woody accords such as palisander with a hint of rose, and a striking, spicy cardamon. The middle notes combine cedar wood with the herbal essences of sage and pepper. The woody drydown of Versace Man Eau Fraîche is dominated by accords of plane tree mixed with the warmth of amber and musk. Saffron adds the final unique touch – sweet and intoxicating, delicately floral yet spicy.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Rosewood, Cardamom, Lemon, Carambola
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pepper, Sage, Cedar
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Musk, Saffron, Amber, Platanus
- Fragrance category
- aquatic, woody
About the brand Versace
The Versace brand is a symbol of Italian luxury and timeless style with a touch of extravagance in the fashion world and beyond. Fashion pieces, perfumes and accessories with the iconic Medusa logo combine a modern lifestyle with a love of Italian tradition and family heritage.
The history of this luxury brand dates back to 1978, when it was founded in Milan by the progressive and eccentric fashion designer Gianni Versace. His distinctive style soon earned him fans around the world and the Versace brand became one of the leading international fashion houses. The first Versace perfume – Gianni Versace for Women – was launched in 1981. Today, the complete portfolio includes dozens of Versace fragrances for men and women.
The most popular Versace perfumes for men include the Eau de Toilette Versace Eros, with its aromatic fragrance composition, the Dylan Blue and Versace The Dreamer Eaux de Toilette, and the sultry Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum. Meanwhile, women worldwide have fallen for the fruity, floral fragrance of Versace Bright Crystal or the floral, woody Versace Versense. Versace perfume gift sets and body cosmetics for women have also been a huge success.
Smell Versace perfume for yourself – unbridled fragrance with an Italian temperament.