Versace Eros Pour Femme Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Versace Eros Pour FemmeIngredients
Do you want to hear the story about how Eros, the god of love, was seduced by a strong and beautiful woman? The Versace Eros Pour Femme Eau de Parfum will tell you. The fragrance unites fresh floral and captivating woody notes and will not let any man’s heart stay calm.
- a floral woody fragrance
- for women who want to feel sensual
- suitable for warmer days
Composition of the fragrance
First, you will feel the accords of fresh Sicilian lemon, juicy white currant, tangerine and raspberry. The heart will amaze you with delicate jasmine and freesia, magnolia and pleasant orange blossom. The fragrance concludes with provocative musk, oriental patchouli and woody notes.
The story of the fragrance
The fragrance was created in 2014 as an accessory to the popular line Eros for men and it was worked on by not one perfumer but three – Nathalie Lorson, Alberto Morillas and Olivier Cresp. The luxurious bottle features an illustration of the mythical Medusa.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Calabrian Bergamot, Sicilian Lemon, Pomegranate
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine Sambac, Lemon Blossom, Peony
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Ambroxan, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Versace
The Versace brand is a symbol of Italian luxury and timeless style with a touch of extravagance in the fashion world and beyond. Fashion pieces, perfumes and accessories with the iconic Medusa logo combine a modern lifestyle with a love of Italian tradition and family heritage.
The history of this luxury brand dates back to 1978, when it was founded in Milan by the progressive and eccentric fashion designer Gianni Versace. His distinctive style soon earned him fans around the world and the Versace brand became one of the leading international fashion houses. The first Versace perfume – Gianni Versace for Women – was launched in 1981. Today, the complete portfolio includes dozens of Versace fragrances for men and women.
The most popular Versace perfumes for men include the Eau de Toilette Versace Eros, with its aromatic fragrance composition, the Dylan Blue and Versace The Dreamer Eaux de Toilette, and the sultry Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum. Meanwhile, women worldwide have fallen for the fruity, floral fragrance of Versace Bright Crystal or the floral, woody Versace Versense. Versace perfume gift sets and body cosmetics for women have also been a huge success.
Smell Versace perfume for yourself – unbridled fragrance with an Italian temperament.