Versace Eros Pour Femmeeau de toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Versace Eros Pour FemmeIngredients
Let us tell you the story of how Eros, the God of love, was seduced by a strong and beautiful woman. The emotions arising from this love affair are hidden inside the Versace Eros Pour Femme Eau de Toilette for women, which will help you stand out on every date.
Versace Eros brings refreshing energy into hot summer days. Now nothing stands between you and summer romance full of lust and burning passion.
- a fruity, citrus fragrance
- for women who long for a passionate summer
- stands out best in the spring and on hot summer days
Composition of the fragrance
Lemon and tangerine, in combination with sweet raspberries and white currant, provide the perfect refreshment for hot summer days. Freesia, magnolia, jasmine and orange blossom give the fragrance its tempting floral notes, while the aroma of exotic patchouli, woody notes and distinctive musk make you even more appealing.
Story of the fragrance
The Eros Pour Femme Eau de Toilette was launched in the summer of 2016. It is inspired by the Eau de Parfum of the same name and remains just as original and recognisable. The design of the bottle itself also remains identical, apart from the centre, which was kept transparent.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Raspberry, Tangerine, Sicilian Lemon, White Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Freesia, Orange Tree Blossom, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Ambroxan, Musk, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Versace
The Versace brand is a symbol of Italian luxury and timeless style with a touch of extravagance in the fashion world and beyond. Fashion pieces, perfumes and accessories with the iconic Medusa logo combine a modern lifestyle with a love of Italian tradition and family heritage.
The history of this luxury brand dates back to 1978, when it was founded in Milan by the progressive and eccentric fashion designer Gianni Versace. His distinctive style soon earned him fans around the world and the Versace brand became one of the leading international fashion houses. The first Versace perfume – Gianni Versace for Women – was launched in 1981. Today, the complete portfolio includes dozens of Versace fragrances for men and women.
The most popular Versace perfumes for men include the Eau de Toilette Versace Eros, with its aromatic fragrance composition, the Dylan Blue and Versace The Dreamer Eaux de Toilette, and the sultry Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum. Meanwhile, women worldwide have fallen for the fruity, floral fragrance of Versace Bright Crystal or the floral, woody Versace Versense. Versace perfume gift sets and body cosmetics for women have also been a huge success.
Smell Versace perfume for yourself – unbridled fragrance with an Italian temperament.