Product description Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich
Dynamic hydration which lasts up to 48 hours! Treat your dry skin to the nourishing Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich moisturiser and give it a fresh, healthy look.
- ensures instant and long-lasting hydration
- smoothes out fine lines and restores natural glow
- leaves skin refreshed, smooth, and evenly hydrated
- locks moisture in your skin and brings a feeling of comfort
- rich creamy texture absorbs flawlessly
- Vichy mineral water – fortifies the barrier preventing loss of moisture
- hyaluronic acid – keeps skin moisturised and plump
- plant sugar – keeps skin luminous and soft
- free of oil derivatives
- dermatologically tested
How to use:
Apply the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich moisturiser every morning and night to clean skin using your fingertips. Proceed from the centre of your face outwards without applying too much pressure.
- for all ages
- Complexion type
- Anti-ageing, Hydration, Nourishing
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day, day and night
About the brand Vichy
Vichy pharmacy skin care is synonymous with high quality and reliability. Its products are designed to provide the right care to any skin type including the most sensitive one. The combination of the soothing and reinvigorating mineralised thermal water from Vichy and other active ingredients brings visible results within a few days. The secret of Vichy’s thermal water has been known for centuries - the ancient Romans even dedicated this thermal spring to the goddess of beauty.
Vichy is a prime example of a successful marriage between beauty and science. Its key values are demonstrable effects, technology based on latest research, strict ethical rules, and formulas that are well-tolerated by all skin types.
Vichy products help people around the world in taking care of their skin every day. The mission of Vichy laboratories is to develop comprehensive skin care lines suitable for every skin type and provide the best products for the whole family. Whatever your beauty needs are, Vichy skin care always has the perfect answer.