WaksLocal Mo-no-pa-ti (n) scented candle (Fig)
Description Waks Local Mo-no-pa-ti (n)Ingredients
The Waks Local Mi-no-pa-ti (n) candle has the aroma of a juicy fig that will immediately transport you in your mind to an ancient trail through the countryside lined with fig trees.
The Waks scented candle is hand-made. Its ceramic container was created using traditional methods by craftsmen in Crete who fire their pottery at 1230 °C and then paint it by hand. Thanks to this process, there are no two identical pieces – each one is a true original.
- the candle was inspired by everyday life in Greece
- the aroma of fig will transport you to an ancient path through a countryside
- burns all the way down to the last drop of wax
- hand-cast in Athens
- the ceramic container was made by craftsmen in Crete
- natural wax
- cotton wick
How to use:
Always place the candle on a heat-proof surface. Don’t leave a burning candle unattended, don’t let it burn continuously for more than 4 hours, and don’t place it next to flammable materials. Keep away from children and pets.
- Fig Leaves, Fig Tree, Fig
- Character of home fragrance
- woody, fruity
- Type of Wick
- Type of Wax