Depilation and epilation
PhilipsSatinelle Essential BRE225/00Epilator
PhilipsSatinShave Prestige BRL170Lasy Shaver
PhilipsEpilator Series 8000 BRE700/00 Wet & DryEpilator
PhilipsSatinShave Advanced BRL140Lasy Shaver
PhilipsEpilator Series 8000 BRE710/00Epilator
PhilipsBodygroom Series 3000 BG3010/15Shaver for Body
PhilipsSatinelle Essential BRE235/00Epilator
PhilipsLumea Advanced SC1994/00IPL System for Preventing Body Hair Growth
PhilipsEpilator Series 8000 BRE740/10 Wet & DryEpilator For Women
PhilipsSatinelle Essential BRE285/00Epilator With Bag
PhilipsSatinelle Essential BRE245/00Epilator
PhilipsEpilator Series 8000 BRE715/00 Wet & DryEpilator
PhilipsEpilator Series 8000 BRE730/10 Wet & DryEpilator
Find all you need for women’s shaving of legs, underarms and intimate area in one place! Get a manual or electric razor for women, women’s disposable razors or a handy bikini trimmer to help you remove your body hair quickly and easily. If you prefer manual shaving, don’t forget to also buy a good women’s shaving foam, shaving oil or a gentle shaving gel for women that facilitates shaving and prevents razor bumps. Then treat your freshly shaved skin with a soothing after-shave balm or after-shave cream for women.
How to Shave Your Legs
- The best time to shave your legs is in the shower or bath when your hair is soft and easier to remove.
- Apply a shaving gel or shaving foam for women and spread it thoroughly.
- Use your razor to shave all of the hair in the direction of its growth. Rinse the razor after every swipe.
- Finally, don’t forget to use after-shave products for women. An after-shave cream or oil will nourish, soften and soothe your skin.
- If you want to slow down the process of regrowth, you can also use a regrowth-slowing product that weakens the roots of your body hair and ensures a more lasting shaving effect.
Find the best products for women’s depilation and epilation at notino.co.uk!