- About the brand
Description Woodwick Oat FlowerIngredients
The Woodwick Oat Flower aroma lamp wax is a great alternative to scented candles for making your home smell great. When it melts in the aroma lamp you will get the ultimate fragrance effect and you can also create a scent that matches your mood.
- a floral fragrance
- a woody fragrance
- a herbal aroma
How to use:
Never leave melted wax in the aroma lamp unattended or in the vicinity of easily flammable items. Do not leave the product within the reach of children or pets.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Floral Notes, Tea Leaves, Green Leaves, Oat, Agave
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Almond Milk, Lavender, Pink Jasmine, Chamomile, Honey
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Amber, Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Sandalwood
- Character of home fragrance
- woody, floral, herbal
- Type of Wax
- Wax for
- aroma lamps
About the brand Woodwick
The luxury scented candles by Woodwick will make your home feel warmer and cosier. The unmistakable sound of their wooden wick conjures up an image of a fireplace in a mountain log cabin covered in pristine white snow. Enjoy this unique and intense experience with all of your senses.
Every Woodwick candle contains several perfectly combined aromatic essences which blend together into a full, harmonious composition that fills your home with an incredibly beautiful scent. Their top-quality paraffin is enriched with soy wax to help the candle burn longer and make it more biodegradable.
The authentic fragrance compositions, the characteristic sound of crackling wood and the sophisticated design have made these candles customer favourites since 2006. The visual effect is even better thanks to the wooden cap and the organic shapes of the hand-blown glass jars. Woodwick candles will elevate your home and bring you many lovely moments.