- About the brand
Description Woodwick Velvet TobaccoIngredients
The Woodwick Velvet Tobacco scented candle will give your home a wonderful fragrance and create a cosy atmosphere that will make you feel great all the time.
- a woody fragrance
- a spicy aroma
- gently crackles while burning, thus creating a cosy atmosphere
- ideal as a gift
- wooden wick
How to use:
Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface. Do not leave to burn for more than four hours. Never let the candle burn to the end. Never leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Always let the candle burn until the surface completely melts to prevent an unwanted hollow in the wax from forming. For optimal burning, we recommend regularly trimming the wick down to the recommended length.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Plum, Cinnamon, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Vanilla, Incense, Tobacco
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar Wood, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Character of home fragrance
- woody, spicy
- Type of Wick
- Number of Wicks
- Type of Wax
About the brand Woodwick
The luxury scented candles by Woodwick will make your home feel warmer and cosier. The unmistakable sound of their wooden wick conjures up an image of a fireplace in a mountain log cabin covered in pristine white snow. Enjoy this unique and intense experience with all of your senses.
Every Woodwick candle contains several perfectly combined aromatic essences which blend together into a full, harmonious composition that fills your home with an incredibly beautiful scent. Their top-quality paraffin is enriched with soy wax to help the candle burn longer and make it more biodegradable.
The authentic fragrance compositions, the characteristic sound of crackling wood and the sophisticated design have made these candles customer favourites since 2006. The visual effect is even better thanks to the wooden cap and the organic shapes of the hand-blown glass jars. Woodwick candles will elevate your home and bring you many lovely moments.