Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Yves Saint Laurent YvresseIngredients
Wake up to a fresh, spring day and explore the captivating floral accords that intertwine with delicious notes of ripened fruit. This experience is hidden inside the Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse Eau de Toilette for women, which leaves a sophisticated and elegant impression. Take in the energy that spring has to offer and pass it on with the help of this gorgeous fragrance.
- a sparkling fruity fragrance with chypre aspects
- for optimistic women who love exuding joy
- ideal for the spring and summer months
Composition of the fragrance
The opening notes greet your senses with a fruity combination of nectarine and exotic lychee. Soon after, the floral duet of rose and violet takes over, bringing harmonious balance. The exotic yet sophisticated aroma of patchouli will stay on your skin for longest.
Story of the fragrance
If you like bringing other people joy, then Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse from 2011 is your perfect match. The combination of delicious fruity notes and delicate floral accords will complement your elegant style perfectly.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Nectarine, Anise, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Oak, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- fruity, chypre
About the brand Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent is a symbol of uniqueness, creativity and luxury, both in fashion and the world of cosmetics and perfumes.
Yves Saint Laurent was one of the most influential and respected fashion designers of the 20th century. During his career, which lasted for more than 40 years, he shaped and changed fashion trends and believed that beauty is an absolute expression of character.
Yves Saint Laurent took over the leadership of the Dior fashion house at 25 years of age, becoming the youngest art director in the world of haute couture. He introduced his own brand to the world in 1961.
The exclusive cosmetics, make-up and original perfumes by Yves Saint Laurent form an integral part of the renowned brand. Be dazzled by the unique composition of the Black Opium fragrance or treat your face with products from the Touche Éclat collection.
Experience the luxury of the finest products, many of which have justly become icons. Yves Saint Laurent – where beauty becomes motion.