Yves Saint Laurent Opium Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Yves Saint Laurent OpiumIngredients
In 2009 the famous and popular perfume Opium by Yves Saint Laurent lived to see a new release paired with a new bottle design. This fragrance has been on the market since 1977 and it takes its place among the most famous and popular fragrances in the world. It is a bold and strong perfume appropriate for special evening events and the winter months. It is a reflection of the dominant women who love it and cannot resist it. And no man is able to resist a woman who smells of Opium. The woman who tries this fragrance once will fall in love with it so deeply that she will do anything to get it. With this fragrance, Yves Saint Laurent composed a tale full of adventure taking place in a far off Oriental land. This tale is written in dewy mandarin, bergamot, jasmine and myrrh. Upon applying Opium, you become the lead character of the fascinating story of your life, ever flawless, sensual and unique.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Lily Of The Valley, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Myrrh, Carnation
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Amber, Vanilla, Opoponax
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent is a symbol of uniqueness, creativity and luxury, both in fashion and the world of cosmetics and perfumes.
Yves Saint Laurent was one of the most influential and respected fashion designers of the 20th century. During his career, which lasted for more than 40 years, he shaped and changed fashion trends and believed that beauty is an absolute expression of character.
Yves Saint Laurent took over the leadership of the Dior fashion house at 25 years of age, becoming the youngest art director in the world of haute couture. He introduced his own brand to the world in 1961.
The exclusive cosmetics, make-up and original perfumes by Yves Saint Laurent form an integral part of the renowned brand. Be dazzled by the unique composition of the Black Opium fragrance or treat your face with products from the Touche Éclat collection.
Experience the luxury of the finest products, many of which have justly become icons. Yves Saint Laurent – where beauty becomes motion.