- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Yves Saint Laurent ParisIngredients
Yves Saint Laurent Paris is an exceptional perfume consisting of floral-woody accents. It's a tribute to the beloved city of its designer Yves Saint Laurent. What's the smell of Paris? During the day it smells of alleys and squares full of good mood, smiles, greetings, and kisses, and just like them this fragrance is joyful, too. And also elegant and modern just like the Eiffel tower. And charming and romantic like all the women of Paris taking a stroll down Champs Elysée. It combines the charm of its Latin neighborhoods and the tinge of art from Montmartre.
Its flacon contains the scent of roses in bloom around Notre Dame, complemented by lilies of the valley sold by florists on the banks of Seina nearby. These essences are complemented by cedar and sandal wood, hyacinth, and bergamot. All this results in a perfect scent - the scent of Paris.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Hyacinth, Bergamot, Hawthorn
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Mimosa, Lily Of The Valley, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Sandalwood, Cedar
- Fragrance category
About the brand Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent is a symbol of uniqueness, creativity and luxury, both in fashion and the world of cosmetics and perfumes.
Yves Saint Laurent was one of the most influential and respected fashion designers of the 20th century. During his career, which lasted for more than 40 years, he shaped and changed fashion trends and believed that beauty is an absolute expression of character.
Yves Saint Laurent took over the leadership of the Dior fashion house at 25 years of age, becoming the youngest art director in the world of haute couture. He introduced his own brand to the world in 1961.
The exclusive cosmetics, make-up and original perfumes by Yves Saint Laurent form an integral part of the renowned brand. Be dazzled by the unique composition of the Black Opium fragrance or treat your face with products from the Touche Éclat collection.
Experience the luxury of the finest products, many of which have justly become icons. Yves Saint Laurent – where beauty becomes motion.