Gucci Guilty Pour Hommeeau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Gucci Guilty Pour HommeIngredients
Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Eau de Toilette was designed for men who want to be unforgettable. For men who know what they want and always get it, who follow their own rules and who enjoy every day as if it were their last.
- an aromatic citrus fragrance with woody accords
- for the strong, charismatic man
- a year-round fragrance suitable for everyday wear
The composition of the fragrance
To begin, this Eau de Toilette perfectly combines the freshness of lemon with aromatic lavender. After a moment these notes are complemented by the aroma of African orange blossom, giving the fragrance the necessary depth and sensuality. The whole composition is based on distinctive patchouli, captivating cedarwood and delicately sweet vanilla. Discover this sexy cocktail for yourself, and watch it become your secret weapon in seduction!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Tree Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Patchouli, Virginia Cedar
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.