Terms and Conditions
1. Introductory provisions
These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") are the Terms which apply when you access our website www.notino.co.uk (hereinafter referred to as "Website"), or place an order to purchase any of the products made available to you on our website www.notino.co.uk
When accessing the website and placing orders, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We recommend that you keep a copy of these Terms for future reference.
Pure Fragrance and Cosmetics, Ltd
Based in Czech republic, 1301/2 Machova street, Brno, ZIP: 612 00
Customer service line: 0044 2037 692779
2. Change of the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms for legal, regulatory or security reasons at any time. Whilst we will flag changes on the Website and/or send emails in relation to major changes, it is your responsibility to check the Terms for changes. If you do not agree to any of the Terms then you can simply stop using the Website at any time. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our Terms please email us at email@example.com.
3. Website Content
All rights, titles, interests, and content displayed on the Website (“Content”) is owned or controlled by Pure Fragrance and Cosmetics Ltd., affiliates and licensors, and is protected by UK, EU and international copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property laws. Pure Fragrance and Cosmetics Ltd. owns the copyright in the selection, compilation, assembly, arrangement, and enhancement of the content on the Website. Notwithstanding the above, Pure Fragrance and Cosmetics Ltd. is not responsible or liable for any material on the Website related to Pure Fragrance and Cosmetics Ltd
4. Use of the Website
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you permission to download, display, view, use, and/or print sections of the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use is strictly prohibited without prior approval of Pure Fragrance and Cosmetics, Ltd.
5. User Restrictions
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any material to or from the Website that is:
- (a) Threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
- (b) For which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals;
- (c) Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law, or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- (d) Which is technically harmful, including, without limitation to, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data.
6. Product and Pricing information
Price and availability information is subject to change at any time, without notice and at our sole discretion. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information on the Website. There may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Website is inaccurate. We have made every effort to display product colors as accurately as possible, however, we cannot guarantee the display of any such color on your particular computer monitor or device will be accurate. You are responsible for payments due for any products ordered on the Website. If we do not receive payment from your credit issuer or its agents, you agree to submit the payment to us in full. You shall be responsible for any costs of collection for overdue payments. Your purchases may be subject to governmental taxes.
7. Payment methods
- Debit and Credit cards – After you create an order, you are redirected to a secure payment bank gateway, where you will enter the necessary payment data. This method of payment of the purchase price is considered an advance payment. We would also like to inform you that our employees do not have access to the data of your card. All is exclusively in the hands of the bank.
- PayPal - after you create an order, you are redirected to a secure PayPal gateway, where you log in to your PayPal account to complete the purchase. We would like to inform you that Notino.com does not have access to your PayPal account, or any other information related to your PayPal account.
In order to protect you and Notino from fraud, we only ship items to confirmed PayPal addresses linked with your PayPal account. If you are not sure if your address is confirmed, please visit the PayPal link provided and follow the steps to verify your address is confirmed.
8. Shipment and delivery
We are doing our best to ship each delivery as soon as possible. For delivery times, please allow approximately 3-4 business days after shipment. Please also allow an extra working day for delivery to UK offshore and Scottish Highlands destinations. You can receive more detailed information on the tracking page of the delivery service. The inventory status may change before we can ship your order. For your consideration, if we are no longer able to ship the product you ordered, we will contact you by phone or email. From time to time there might be such a situation like natural disasters and calamities which can affect the delivery process. We will contact you if your order is delayed due to natural disasters or calamities.
We are not able to deliver internationally, outside Great Britain.
9. Sales tax
We are charging sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Website based on Great Britain sales tax rate.
10. Cancellation and return policy
We hope you will be satisfied with your purchase. If not, you have the right to return the product and receive a refund provided by the conditions below.
- Any products supplied by us will be of satisfactory quality, fit their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Website
- You have rights to certain remedies if a product is defective or dysfunctional. In you find product is defective or dysfunctional you have 30 days period to return this product and get refund or replacement. This 30 days period starts from the day after you receive your order. You´ll need to write us regarding any damage, or dysfunctional and we may require photographical evidence to support claims for damages.
- You have the right to cancel your order within 14 working days, beginning the day after you receive the product, and to receive a refund, even if the product is not defective.
This right is subject to certain conditions and exceptions (please read below). Cancellation can be communicated through our Customer service line: 0044 2037 692779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may give us a cancellation notice by any written means (including email or letter), but it will speed up the process if you contact us by email at email@example.com.
- In the case of a cancelled order, shipping costs are paid by the customer, unless it is faulty, incorrect or misdescribed.
- Returned products must be unused and returned in the original packaging
- If the returned product is open and used, we have the right to charge a 20% fee from the original purchase price of the product.
- We process money refunds within 14 business days after we receive the package.
- Non-refundable items due to health and hygiene purposes - Skin Care products, body care products, makeup and other cosmetics.
- We do not allow exchanges or refunds for any products which you have an allergic reaction too. If you do experience an allergic reaction cease use. Notino is not responsible for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. It is the customers responsibility to know which products or ingredients he or she is allergic to. We cannot verify evidence of an adverse reaction with an online customer due to their inability to present in person.
If you wish to return damaged or faulty items we will arrange a collection by a courier. Please note that the collection may be scheduled only once. In case of unsuccessful collection the return postage is paid by the customer.
You have to take reasonable care of the product prior to return – specifically, the products must not have been damaged.
For product return, please use address below:
c/o DPD Logistics
11. Vouchers and Discount codes
We would like to inform you it may show a discount code box situated at the bottom of the Website homepage. If you fill the box with your email address, you automatically get your own discount code. While placing your order, you will find the box where you can enter your Gift voucher or discount code. You must take care when entering codes as they are case and space sensitive. You may only redeem one code at a time so we advise you to choose the promotion best suited to your purchase. Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Discount codes exclude some brands and exclusions may be amended from time to time at our sole discretion. If you have any questions about the discount codes, please feel free to contact us.
12. Personal account
We are happy to make it easier for you to order products using our Website, so we offer you the opportunity to register for a personal account. If you take advantage of this opportunity, any personal data that you provide us with during the registration process will be stored in our database and will not need to be re-entered with each new order - it will be entered into the order form automatically.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user name and are responsible for all activities that are carried out under them. We do not have the means to check the identities of people using the Website and will not be responsible for losses when your password or user name is used by someone else unless this is due to our negligence. You agree to notify us immediately by email info@Notino.co.uk or by phone on 0044 2037 692779 if you become aware or suspect of any unauthorized use of your password or username.
Upon shipment, the customer receives a confirmation email with an e-invoice which can be downloaded at any time. The e-invoice is also accessible from the customer's account, or it can be obtained per request at info@Notino.co.uk.
14. In accordance with the Registration of Sales Act, the seller is obliged to issue a receipt for the buyer. The seller also must immediately register the sale online with the tax administrator. In case of technical difficulties, the registration needs to be done within 48 hours at the latest.
15. We appreciate your feedback
We are striving to continuously improve the quality of service we provide to our customers. Your satisfaction is our top priority. To provide excellent service, we would appreciate your comments and suggestions. Please feel free to contact our customer line on phone No. 0044 2037 692779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If any of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court or regulator, the other Terms shall continue to apply.
Last updated: 1st March 2016