Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Eau de Cologne for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Abercrombie & Fitch FierceIngredients
Invigorate your mind, refresh your body, and face your daily challenges. The Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Eau de Cologne for men was made for active men who love sport. It’s a celebration of masculine strength and physical beauty reflected in the uniqueness of the bottle. The fragrance also stands out thanks to its great longevity which you’ll definitely appreciate during busy days.
- aromatic woody fragrance
- for a modern man
- ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes of the composition include spicy cardamon, fir, orange, refreshing lemon, and petitgrain essential oil. Later comes rosemary, romantic rose, flowery aroma of lily of the valley, and mysterious jasmine. The drydown awakens your senses with oakmoss, Brazilian rosewood, vetiver, and musk.
Story of the fragrance
Fierce was first introduced in 2002. The American brand Abercrombie & Fitch is famous mostly for its clothing line which sets the trends for casual wear.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Lemon, Fir, Orange, Petitgrain
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Rosemary, Lily Of The Valley, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Brasilian Rose Wood, Musk, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie & Fitch perfumes are not as well known as other brands, but that just means they’ll surprise you even more with their ingredients, aimed mainly at the young, whether in age or at heart!
Abercrombie & Fitch fragrances are distinctive because their character is not revealed as soon as they are applied. You should let the scent unfold before it offers its unique allure.