Canpol babiesTeethers Waterchew toy with rattle
Canpol babiesPastelsrattle with biting part
BabyOnoBe Active Orthochew toy with rattle 1 pc
MushiePearl Teething Braceletchew toy
ChiccoBaby Senseschew toy
Bright StartsSnuggle&Teethechew toy
NUKWelcome Setbaby care kit
CuraproxBaby Waking SensesTeething ring with a massage brush and rattle
BabyOnoToysqueaky toy with biting part
Tommee TippeeTeethe´n´Soothe C2Nchew toy For Sensitive Gums
Bright StartsTeether & Rattlechew toy 1 pc
MushieRainbow Teetherchew toy
Tommee TippeeTeethe´n´feedfresh food feeder 1 pc
Mamas & PapasWelcome to the World Travel Toy CharmToy 1 pc
NewChiccoFresh Relax Teething Ringchew toy 1 pc
Tommee TippeeTeethe´n´play Monkeyschew toy 1 pc
Special offersMAMBite & Brushchew toy 1 pc
BabyOnoFriendly ForestToy with biting part 1 pc
Taf ToysDiscovery Cubecontrast hanging toy 1 pc
BabyOnoTeetherchew toy 2 pcs 2 pc
BabyOnoHave Fun Teetherchew toy with rattle
Baby Teethers – First Toy and Relief during Teething
Colourful teething toys will come particularly handy when your baby’s first teeth start coming through. Not only does a baby teether soothe aching and often infected gums – it also gently massages them and promotes blood circulation to accelerate the entire process of teething. Their playful designs also stimulate your baby’s sensory perception and motor coordination while bringing even more fun into their day. We’ll tell you how to find the best teether toy for your baby.
Types of Baby Teethers
You can pick a baby chew toy based on material, design, or even the age of your child. The most important thing is that the toy must be easy to hold so that your baby will be able to grab onto it and move it with ease. You should also focus on the material and purpose of the teether. Some teething toys come rattle to keep your baby occupied at home or during travel, others can be cooled in the fridge and used to soothe irritated gums.
Types of Baby Teethers Based on Material
Don’t hesitate to try multiple materials when looking for the right teething toy – remember that every baby has different preferences.
- A plastic teether is soft and comes in a wide variety of textures (ridges, bumps, etc.) which gently massage your baby’s gums. Always make sure that your plastic teether doesn’t contain phthalates, BPA or other harmful substances.
- A wooden teether is a perfectly smooth, sanded toy, usually made of oak, maple, or certain fruit trees.
- A cooling rubber teether is ideal when the first teeth start emerging. This type of cooling teething toy is made of quality soft material and filled with microbiological water. You can place it in the fridge and let it cool down to give your baby some relief from gum irritation.
- A silicone teether for babies is made of completely safe food-grade silicone.
- A natural-rubber teether is great for those who prefer natural materials. However, keep in mind that some babies are allergic to this substance.
Types of Baby Teethers Based on Age
- Babies who are 2 to 3 months old start grabbing objects with their hands. A teething toy with a rattle, or a wooden teether with colourful elements that produce sound or can be twisted, will lead your baby to discover the connection between their hands and their eyes. These types of baby teethers will also keep your child occupied in the following months.
- Babies aged 4 to 8 months are going through a difficult phase when their front teeth and later their molars start coming through. In this case, a cooling massage teether will be the best choice.
Our tip: Once the baby starts teething, try a finger toothbrush for babies so that you can create a healthy oral-care routine.
How to Clean a Baby Teether?
Wash baby teethers regularly with warm water and a natural soap. Some teething toys can be put in the dishwasher, boiled clean or sterilised – always read the instructions. Taking care of the teether on a regular basis will help it last longer.
Soothing gel teether with cooling effect, natural wooden baby teether with lovely beads or fabric elements, or a natural rubber teething toy with a colourful design – find the best baby teether and other baby toys today!