- Lancôme 4
- NYX Professional Makeup 12
- Estée Lauder 3
- Shiseido 3
- Alcina 3
- Artdeco 6
- Avant 1
- Avène 1
- Avon 4
- Barry M 3
- Benecos 1
- Bobbi Brown 1
- Bourjois 2
- Burt’s Bees 2
- Catrice 6
- Chanel 2
- Clinique 2
- Collistar 3
- Delia Cosmetics 1
- Dermacol 6
- Di Angelo Cosmetics 1
- EP Line 1
- Essence 5
- FacEvolution 1
- FlosLek Laboratorium 1
- Gosh 3
- I Heart Revolution 4
- INC.redible 3
- Inglot 4
- IsaDora 2
- Korres 1
- L.O.V. 1
- L’Oréal Paris 5
- Labello 1
- Lip Smacker 1
- MAC Cosmetics 4
- Mad Beauty 1
- Makeup Obsession 9
- Makeup Revolution 10
- Mary Kay 1
- Max Factor 4
- Maybelline 3
- Mesauda Milano 1
- Nails Inc. 2
- NOBEA 4
- Nudestix 3
- Oriflame 1
- Parisax 2
- Regina 1
- Revlon Cosmetics 2
- Revolution PRO 3
- Revolution Relove 1
- Rimmel 2
- Sensai 1
- Sigma Beauty 5
- Sisley 1
- Smashbox 5
- theBalm 3
- Tolure Cosmetics 1
- Victoria's Secret 2
- Wet n Wild 1
- XX by Revolution 1
- Yves Saint Laurent 6
Free deliveryCatriceVolumizing Lip BoosterLip Gloss with Volume Effect5 shades
Free deliveryMaybellineLifter GlossLip Gloss8 shades
special offerFree deliveryNewEssenceBlooming BabeGift Set
Free deliveryNewCatriceVolumizing Extreme Lip BoosterPlumping Lip Gloss2 shades
Free deliveryMax FactorColour ElixirLip Gloss3 shades
Free deliveryRimmelOh My Gloss!Lip Gloss9 shades
Free deliveryMax FactorHoney LacquerLip Gloss8 shades
Free deliveryDelia CosmeticsGlow Elixir Be GlamourNourishing Oil for Lips2 shades
Free deliveryBurt’s BeesLip ShimmerLip Gloss11 shades
Free deliveryAvonColor Trend Fruity LipsFlavored Lip Gloss5 shades
Free deliverytheBalmStainiac® Lip And Cheek StainMulti-Purpose Makeup for Lips and Face 4 ml
Free deliveryNewL’Oréal ParisElie Saab Limited Collection La Brillance Haute CoutureLip Gloss3 shades
Free deliveryArtdecoHot Chili Lip BoosterSparkle Lip Gloss with Volume Effect 6 ml
Free deliveryArtdecoGlossy Lip VolumizerLip Gloss with Plumping Effect 6 ml
Free deliveryL’Oréal ParisInfallibleLong-Lasting Lipstick and Lip Gloss 2 in 18 shades
Free deliveryNYX Professional MakeupButter GlossLip Gloss22 shades
special offerFree deliveryLancômeL'Absolu Gloss Rôsy PlumpPlumping Lip Gloss 8 ml
Free deliveryArtdecoLiquid Lip PigmentsLip Gloss with Liquid Pigments2 shades
Free deliveryShiseidoCrystal GelGlossTransparent Lip Gloss 9 ml
Free deliveryCatriceGeneration Plump & ShineLip Gloss4 shades
Free deliveryMakeup RevolutionPout BombPlumping Lip Gloss with High Gloss Effect6 shades
Free deliveryMakeup RevolutionX Petra XOXOLip Set
Free deliveryWet n WildMegaLast Stained GlassLong-Lasting Lip Gloss6 shades
Free deliveryLabelloLip GlossSkin Care Oil for Lips2 shades
A Lip Gloss Is Always a Good Idea!
When you’re not sure, go for a lip gloss. While trends might change all the time, you can never go wrong with sexy, glossy lips. Not to mention that a lip gloss can do so much more. It can moisturise your lips, make them optically bigger or provide a lovely colour. So let’s find the right lip gloss for you.
Clear or Colour Lip Gloss?
- Clear, colourless lip gloss is an essential part of any beauty stash. It’s like the white shirt in your wardrobe. A universal piece you can wear on its own if you’re creating a nude look, you want to let your eyes be the centre of attention, or add some shine to your lipstick. If you’re looking for a lip gloss for your kid, a clear lip gloss will be a perfect choice.
- Tinted or colour lip glosses combine the properties of a lip gloss and a lipstick, which means you can alternate them with your favourite glossy lipstick.
- Pink lip gloss is very universal and flattering. It suits 15-year-old girls as well as older women. You can choose from a range of shades from bright raspberry to dusty rose or even nude, all based on your taste or the colours of your outfit.
- If you want an iconic red lip, there’s no need to automatically reach for a lipstick. A high-coverage red lip gloss will create a dramatic, sexy and feminine look with a striking effect.
- The right shade of lip gloss can also make your teeth look optically whiter! If you have slightly yellow teeth, try a lip gloss with a blue or generally cool undertone which neutralises yellow shades.
Tip: Looking for the one perfect shade, or simply enjoy trying different colours? Then you’ll love a lip gloss set! A set will allow you to change your lip colour every day.
What Else Should Your Lip Gloss Be Able to Do?
- A long-lasting lip gloss is a must-have product for those who want to look flawless even after eating lunch, kissing, or sipping cocktail in a bar. Long-lasting lip glosses are often 2-step products. First you apply the colour, and then a high-shine finishing coat. This means you’ll need an effective makeup remover to get rid of the product.
- Are your lips often dry and rough? Then get a moisturising lip gloss which prevents dehydration. These products contain ingredients such as hyaluronic acid or shea butter, which means they can be used as a lip balm during the day.
- Matte Lip Gloss or Shimmery Lip Gloss? Ideally both. Matte lips are perfect for an elegant and sophisticated business look. Glittering lip gloss will make you shine at any party or summer festival, plus it makes your lips appear fuller.
Plumping Lip Gloss
- Remember that this type of lip gloss causes slight tingling and a subtle cooling or stinging effect after application.
- Plumping lip gloss enhances microcirculation to leave your lips smoother and visibly fuller.
- The desired effect is achieved with ingredients such as collagen and extracts from chilli, pepper or mint.