Oral BSuper FlossDental Floss on Braces and Implants
ElmexCaries ProtectionDental Floss 50 m
SensodyneExpanding FlossDental Floss 30 m
Oral BEssential FlossWaxed Dental Floss with Mint Flavor 50 m
VitisDental CareExtra Gentle Expanding Dental Floss with Fluoride and Menthol 50 m
CuraproxPTFE Dental Tape DF 820Dental Tape with Teflon Surface 35 m
Oral BSatin TapeDental Tape 25 m
WhitewashNanoDental Floss with Whitening Effect 25 m
WhitewashNano Anti-StainDental Floss with Whitening Effect 25 m
Oral BPro-Expert PremiumWaxed Dental Floss with Mint Flavor 40 m
Oral B3D White LuxeWaxed Dental Floss with Whitening Effect 35 m
CuraproxDF 845Dental Floss on Braces and Implants 50 pc
ColgateTotal Pro Gum HealthDental Floss 50 m
Oral BEssential FlossUnwaxed Dental Floss 50 m
My White SecretCharcoal and Coconut Oil Dental Floss Refill
BiorepairOral Care Pro Dental Floss Holder 36 pc
BiorepairOral CareDental Floss 30 m
special offerTePeBridge & Implant FlossSpecial Dental Floss For Cleaning Of Implants 30 pc
G.U.MAccess FlossDental Floss on Braces and Implants 50 pc
G.U.MFine FlossDental Floss 55 m
BiorepairOral Care Pro Dental Floss 30 m
TePeDental TapeWaxed Dental Floss 40 m
BiorepairOral CareUnwaxed Dental Floss 30 m
G.U.MEasy FlossDental Floss 30 m
Out of stock
Make a dental floss part of your daily oral hygiene, get rid of impurities between your teeth and keep your gums and teeth healthy and cavity-free. Use a dental floss, quality toothbrush and toothpaste on a regular basis and enjoy your brilliant smile.
How to Use Dental Floss?
Dental floss should be used once a day, ideally before bed. But how exactly should you do it?
- Tear off approx. 45cm of the dental floss.
- Wind it around your fingers so that the floss is tight.
- Gently guide the floss between your teeth in a rocking motion.
- Hold the floss against the side of the tooth from one side and glide up and down across the surface.
- Don’t forget to clean the back of the last tooth.
Types of Dental Floss
- Waxed dental floss is lightly coated with wax, which makes it easier to slide between your teeth.
- Unwaxed dental floss is great for those who are already experienced in using dental floss.
- Fluoride dental floss cleans your interdental spaces while strengthening your tooth enamel.
- Dental floss with menthol offers a refreshing menthol scent.
- Dental floss for implants is specially designed for cleaning teeth with crowns, bridges or braces.
Dental Floss or Floss Picks?
Plastic toothpicks are designed to remove bits of food stuck in your teeth. However, dental floss can reach even tighter spaces and is more effective at getting rid of impurities. You can try a clever compromise in the form of a combination dental floss and floss pick – first remove the larger bits of food and then use the dental floss as normal.
Whether you choose interdental toothpicks, floss sticks, an interdental toothbrush or a classic dental floss by Curaprox or Colgate, always remember to use them on a regular basis. That way you’ll be able to make the most of their amazing effects.