- A-Derma 2
- Alphanova 1
- Apivita 1
- Astrid 8
- Avène 2
- Avon 1
- Babaria 1
- Badger 2
- Bioderma 3
- Daylong 2
- Dermacol 1
- Dermedic 2
- Eucerin 4
- Farmona 1
- Garnier 5
- Heliocare 4
- La Roche-Posay 7
- Ladival 5
- Lancaster 2
- Lovea 1
- Mustela 2
- Naif 2
- Nivea 5
- Oriflame 1
- Sesderma 1
- Shiseido 2
- Trudi 1
- Uriage 1
- Vichy 4
- Weleda 2
DermedicSunbrella BabyMineral Suntan Lotion SPF 50 100 g
DermedicSunbrella BabyProtective Face Cream SPF 50 50 g
WeledaSunSunscreen for Kids SPF 50 50 ml
LadivalKidsGel Cream Sunscreen for Sun Allergies SPF 50+ 200 ml
La Roche-PosayAnthelios Dermo-PediatricsProtective Lotion For Baby SPF 50+ 50 ml
LadivalKidsKids' Sun Spray SPF 50 200 ml
BiodermaPhotoderm KID LotionProtective Sunscreen Lotion for Kids SPF 50+ 100 ml
La Roche-PosayAnthelios Dermo-PediatricsProtective Face Cream for Children SPF 50+ 30 ml
FarmonaSun BalanceProtective Sunscreen Lotion for Kids SPF 50 150 ml
La Roche-PosayAnthelios Dermo-PediatricsKids' Sun Spray SPF 50+ 200 ml
Heliocare360° PediatricsProtective Spray For Kids SPF 50+ 200 ml
EucerinSun KidsProtective Spray For Kids SPF 50+ 200 ml
La Roche-PosayAnthelios Dermo-PediatricsProtective Sunscreen Lotion for Kids SPF 50+ 250 ml
BiodermaPhotoderm KID SprayProtective Spray For Kids SPF 50+ 200 ml
MustelaSolairesCosmetic Set I. for Kids
NiveaSun KidsChildren's Pocket Sun Milk SPF 50+ 50 ml
La Roche-PosayAnthelios Dermo-PediatricsBaby Sunscreen in Gel Lotion SPF 50+ 250 ml
LancasterSun for Kids Comfort CreamComfort Cream for Kids SPF 50 125 ml
LadivalKidsKids' Sun Spray SPF 30 200 ml
BiodermaPhotoderm KID MousseSunscreen Mousse for Kids SPF 50+ 150 ml
A-DermaProtect KidsProtective Sunscreen Lotion for Kids SPF 50+ 250 ml
LadivalKidsRegenerating After-Sun Lotion for Baby's Skin 200 ml
La Roche-PosayAnthelios Dermo-PediatricsProtective Lotion For Kids SPF 50+ 100 ml
DaylongKidsProtective Liposomal Lotion SPF 50+ 150 ml
How to Choose the Best Sunscreen for Kids?
Protect your kids’ sensitive skin from sunlight every time they go outside by using the best sunscreen for kids – not just on holiday, but every single day.
Children’s skin is not only more sensitive but also often thinner than that of adults, which is why it tends to burn much easier. A standard sunscreen for grown-ups is not enough – it might even cause irritation. If you really want to protect your children from sunburn as well as skin diseases, you should use a special sunscreen spray for kids, and sunscreens for babies and infants.
How to Pick the Right Sunscreen for Children?
What should you especially focus on when choosing the right baby sun cream?
- Sun protection factor – children’s skin needs sunscreens with at least SPF 30, ideally SPF 50.
- Water resistance – you’ll especially appreciate a waterproof sunscreen when you’re at the pool or at the beach, with your kids splashing around in water all the time.
- Ingredients – quality sunscreens for kids don’t contain potential irritants. The ideal baby sunscreen should be free of any fragrance, preservatives or other allergens. Your safest bet will be a natural or mineral sunscreen for kids. If your child suffers from atopic dermatitis, go with a non-irritant sunscreen for kids with atopic eczema.
Types of Sunscreen for Kids
You can choose from a wide variety of products, from sunscreen for infants and babies to sunscreen for older kids whose skin is a little less sensitive.
- Sunscreen for babies and infants is an absolute must, even when your little ones are in the shade.
- Sunscreen for kids has a thicker consistency and its application might take more time. However, the fact that it takes longer to absorb means that you can see where you’ve already applied it and which areas need more sun protection.
- Sunscreen spray for kids goes on easily and quickly. It’s less thick than a cream sunscreen, which means you need to reapply it more often.
Our tip: Whether you choose a kids’ sunscreen in lotion, cream or spray, always remember to reapply it every 2 to 3 hours during a longer sun exposure.