Do you prefer waves or perfectly sleek hair? Whatever the case is, a good pair of hair straighteners helps you create the perfect style in minutes. Pick the best steam, ionising or ceramic straightener and make all your hair dreams come true!
How to Choose a Hair Straightener
Not all straighteners were made equal. Always base your decision on the materials and specifics of each straightener.
Types of Hair Straighteners According to Plate Material
- Ceramic hair straightener is suitable for all hair types, because its plates heat up evenly without fluctuations in temperature.
- Titanium hair straightener can handle very high temperatures and doesn’t get scratched easily. It heats up fast and partially prevents static electricity.
- Tourmaline hair straightener hydrates your hair during the process. It’s fantastic for coarse or damaged hair in need of some extra care.
Types of Hair Straighteners According to Features
- Crimping hair straightener can increase the volume of your entire hairdo.
- Steam hair straightener gently smooths your hair and prevents dehydration.
- Ionising hair straightener prevents static electricity during straightening and creates a healthy shine.
- Straightening brushes combine the benefits of a brush with those of a straightener. They lift your hair at the roots, make it sleek and increase its volume.
- Hair straighteners for waves often have round edges which helps them create uniform waves and glide through your hair easily.
- A mini-sized travel hair straightener will hardly take up any space in your luggage. It’s fantastic even on short trips when you still need to look perfect.
- 2-in-1 hair straightener and curler will create an amazing sleek style as well as irresistible waves, all while saving precious space in your bathroom.
- Ultrasonic straightener takes amazing care of your hair, making it suitable even for hair that’s severely damaged.
Have You Heard about Keratin Hair Straighteners?
You probably already know that keratin is one of the essential building blocks of your hair and provides regeneration and nourishment. Notino.co.uk also carries hair straighteners with keratin which offer the same benefits. The plates are infused with keratin to smooth your hair, give it a healthy shine, and prevent static electricity and dehydration.