Toothpaste for Periodontitis
Symptoms of periodontitis are just as unpleasant as its impacts. The best treatment is prevention – using a special toothpaste for periodontitis is one way to prevent gum bleeding and eventual loss of teeth.
How can a periodontitis toothpaste help?
- It prevents gum bleeding.
- Refreshes your breath and cleans your teeth.
- Gently removes plaque and prevents its formation.
- Reduces the unpleasant sensations caused by gum irritation.
- Prevents tooth decay.
- Helps prevent the recurrence of periodontitis after a successful treatment.
If you use a periodontitis toothpaste preventively, alternate it with your regular toothpaste. If you’re already suffering from periodontitis, use the periodontitis toothpaste twice a day or as recommended by your dentist.
More tips on how to treat your periodontitis:
- Brush your teeth with a soft toothbrush.
- Clean your interdental spaces and use an interdental brush or dental floss.
- Flush your mouth with a mouthwash for at least 30 seconds.
Find your new toothpaste against gum bleeding and other signs of periodontitis from popular brands such as Parodontax, Curaprox and others, and give your teeth the best possible care!