Safety Razors and Disposable Razors
Wilkinson SwordXtreme 3 SensitiveDisposable Razors 6 pc
GilletteSensor 3Razor + Replacement Heads 6 pcs
Wilkinson SwordClassicShaver + Spare Blades 5 pcs 5 pc
GilletteBlue 3 ComfortShaver 8 pc
GilletteMach3 StartRazor + Replacement Heads 3 pcs 3 pc
GilletteFusion ProshieldShaver + Spare Blades 4 pcs
Wilkinson SwordPremium Collection Shaver + razor blades 5 pcs
GilletteMach3Razor + Replacement Heads 12 pc
GilletteFusion5 ProshieldShaver for Men
BulldogOriginal Shave Duo SetShaving Kit (for Men)
Wilkinson SwordEssentials 2Disposable Razors 5 pcs 5 pc
Wilkinson SwordQuattro Vintage Edition Shaver + Spare Blades 4 pcs
Wilkinson SwordExtra 2 SensitiveOne Time Razor 15 pc
Wilkinson SwordXtreme 3 HybridShaver + Spare Blades 4 pcs
Wilkinson SwordXtreme 3 UltraFlexShaver for Men 3 pc
Wilkinson SwordHydro5 SensitiveRazor for Sensitive Skin
GilletteSkinguard SensitiveShaving Kit (for Men)
NewKing C. GilletteDouble Edge Safety Rasor Shaver + razor blades 5 pcs
GilletteMach3 Turbo Champions LeagueRazor + 2 Replacement Heads
GilletteMach3 TurboRazor + Replacement Heads 12 pc
The Bluebeards RevengeRazors & BladesDouble Edged Razor
GilletteFusion5 ProglideRazor + Replacement Head 2 pcs 2 pc
Wilkinson SwordXtreme 3 Black EditionDisposable Razors 10 pcs 10 pc
Achieve a quick, easy and precise shave. Notino.co.uk offers the best safety razors, cartridge razors and disposable razors for wet shaving from Gillette, Wilkinson Sword, Captain Fawcett and other respected brands.
What Type of Razor for Men Should You Choose?
- Disposable razors: These products will be excellent for men who don’t shave very often and don’t want to spend a lot of money on a razor or replacement blades. Disposable razors for men are light, storable and don’t require any maintenance.
- Classic safety razor: A metal safety razor should be used with a shaving foam. It ensures a precise, smooth shave – top-quality razors can even remove dead skin cells! One razor blade will last for 5 to 7 shaves.
- Cartridge razor: Men’s razors with blade cartridges have a practical design and their pivoting head ensures safe results even in hard-to-access areas. The shaving razor itself can last you years, but the head should be replaced every few weeks.
How to Shave Your Facial Hair Correctly in 4 Steps
- Get your skin wet and apply a shaving soap, shaving foam or shaving gel to help your mechanical razor glide smoothly across your skin.
- Shave in light, gentle strokes. Start with more sensitive areas, your neck and your chin, and then proceed to your cheeks and moustache.
- Rinse the blades of your razor as you go and reapply your shaving product if necessary.
- Soothe your freshly shaved and washed face with a moisturiser or an aftershave lotion.
Not convinced by safety razors or disposable razors? There are other ways to achieve a perfectly smooth face. Try an electric face shaver which expertly removes your facial hair, or a straight razor that will appeal to fans of old-school shaving.