- Lancôme 3
- Estée Lauder 2
- NYX Professional Makeup 8
- Shiseido 2
- L’Oréal Paris 5
- Alcina 1
- Ardell 2
- Artdeco 7
- Avène 1
- Avon 1
- Barry M 2
- Benecos 1
- Bobbi Brown 1
- Bourjois 3
- Catrice 7
- Chanel 2
- Clarins 1
- Collistar 4
- Delia Cosmetics 1
- Dermacol 3
- Elizabeth Arden 2
- Essence 3
- FacEvolution 1
- Gosh 3
- Korff 2
- L.O.V. 1
- La Roche-Posay 1
- MAC Cosmetics 1
- Makeup Obsession 1
- Makeup Revolution 9
- Max Factor 6
- Maybelline 5
- Oriflame 1
- Physicians Formula 1
- Regina 1
- Revlon Cosmetics 2
- Revolution PRO 3
- Rimmel 8
- Sensai 1
- Sigma Beauty 2
- Sisley 2
- Smashbox 2
- theBalm 2
- W7 Cosmetics 1
- Wet n Wild 2
- XX by Revolution 2
- Yves Saint Laurent 1
MaybellineBrow PreciseEyebrow Pencil with Brush
Makeup RevolutionDuo Brow DefinerPrecise Eyebrow Pencil
CatriceStylistEyebrow Pencil with Brush
CatriceBrow Definer Brush Pen LonglastingEyebrow Pen
CatriceBrow Comb ProEyebrow Pen 1,1 ml
NewRimmelBrow Pro MicroAutomatic Brow Pencil
CatricePrime And FineSet Eyebrow 4 g
CatriceEyebrow StylistEyebrow Pencil with Brush
Makeup RevolutionPrecise Brow PencilPrecise Eyebrow Pencil with Brush
EssenceSUPERLAST 24hWaterproof Brow Pencil 0,31 g
RimmelBrow This WayPalette For Eyebrows Make - Up
L’Oréal ParisBrow Artist Genius KitEyebrow Styling Kit
Max FactorBrow ShaperAutomatic Brow Pencil with Brush
Revolution PRODefine And Fill Brow PencilPrecise Eyebrow Pencil 0,1 g
GoshBrow Shape & FillDual-Ended Eyebrow Pencil
EssenceBrow Pomade + BrushEyebrow Pen with Brush
special offerMax FactorEyebrow PencilEyebrow Pencil
ArtdecoEye Brow PencilEyebrow Pencil
GoshEyebrowEyebrow Pencil with Brush
ClarinsEyebrow PencilLong-Lasting Eyebrow Pencil
RimmelBrow This WayEyebrow Pencil
GoshBrow KitEyebrow Kit 3,32 g
theBalmFurrowcious!®Eyebrow Pencil with Brush
Give your brows the perfect shape, bring out your eyes and make your face more expressive. A brow pencil in the right shade should be part of your makeup routine, because it frames the face and accentuates a daytime look as well as an evening makeup.
Benefits of Brow Pencil
- Gives your brows the shape you need.
- Fills in sparse areas.
- It’s easy to remove or touch-up.
How to Pick the Right Shade of Brow Pencil?
The shade of your eyebrow pencil depends on the natural colour of your brows. If there’s a significant difference between the colour of your eyebrows and hair, try going for a shade that’s as close to your hair as possible. A brow pencil that is too dark will look unnatural and ruin your otherwise perfect makeup look.
- Brown eyebrow pencil is ideal for brunettes, but it can also serve as a suitable brow pencil for blondes. All you need to do is find the right shade. Plus, you can change its intensity by starting with light strokes and then putting on a little bit more pressure.
- Black brow pencil is only ever suitable for people with black hair.
What Are Some Other Ways to Accentuate the Brows?
A brow pencil is not the only way. If you don’t like using them, try other products designed for creating the best eyebrow makeup:
- Brow eyeshadow naturally adds colour to your brows and gives them shape. It’s usually applied with a special slanted brow brush and the shape should follow the upper edge of your eyebrows. Finish by brushing through your brows with a spoolie.
- Similar to a brow pencil, an eyebrow marker allows you to draw individual brow hairs.
- Brow pomade or brow wax offers a long-lasting accentuating effect. All you need for its application is a suitable brush.
- A brow gel or brow mascara gently brings out the colour of every single hair in your brows, resulting in a subtle and natural effect.
Tip: Do you need your eyebrow makeup to stay on as long as possible even in bad weather? Go for a waterproof brow pencil!
Take care of your eyebrows just like you do with your lashes or lips. Get a comprehensive brow kit, don’t forget to style and tweeze your brows on a regular basis and enjoy their perfect look every single day.