Wax Melts for Aroma Lamps
Discover the Amazing Scents of Wax Melts
Find some new inspiration, create a romantic atmosphere or simply have a quiet moment. Wax melts for aroma lamps come in an endless variety of scents and combinations. How about a wax melt with the scent of fruit, flowers, spices, sweets or fresh laundry?
The great thing about wax melts is that only the essential oil gets released into the air while the wax remains in the bowl. A scented wax will fill your room with intense fragrance for approx. 20 hours.
What Are Wax Melts Made of?
Wax melts for aroma lamps are made of essential oils and wax – usually paraffin. If you’re looking for a more natural alternative, try beeswax, plant waxes or soy wax melts. Their completely natural origin makes them safe for adults, children and even pets.
How to Use Scented Wax Melts
- ✓ Melt the wax in an aroma lamp by using a tea light (except for electric aroma lamps).
- ✓ Never put a wax melt in water – instead, place it directly into the dish on top of the wax melt burner.
- ✓ You can use a whole wax melt, or break off smaller pieces of several different ones and mix them together. Just make sure the dish doesn’t overflow!
- ✓ When the wax melt stops releasing a fragrance after a while, replace it with a new one.
- ✓ The best way to remove wax from a lamp is to let it harden a little and then pop it out using a tissue.
So which wax melts are the most popular ones? Yankee Candle wax melts have become famous for their utterly unique scents that suit any occasion. Notino.co.uk carries Yankee Candle products as well as other wax melts and scented oils for aroma lamps.