Beard Waxes and Balms
- 18.21 Man Made 1
- Alfaparf Milano 2
- American Crew 1
- Angry Beards 3
- Apothecary 87 2
- Beviro 10
- Bulldog 2
- Captain Fawcett 12
- DANDY 2
- Delia Cosmetics 1
- Golddachs 2
- Golden Beards 6
- House 99 1
- King C. Gillette 1
- L’Oréal Paris 1
- MATIS Paris 1
- Mondial 1
- Mr Bear Family 10
- Old Spice 1
- Percy Nobleman 5
- Proraso 8
- Reuzel 3
- Rimmel 2
- Scottish Fine Soaps 1
- Steve´s 1
- The Bluebeards Revenge 1
- TIGI 2
- Tołpa 4
- TONI&GUY 3
- Zew 8
TołpaDermo Men BarberSoftening Gel Balm for Facial Hair 75 ml
Old SpiceBeard BalmBeard Balm 63 g
House 99Seriously GroomedBeard and Hair Balm 75 ml
ReuzelWood & SpiceBeard Balm 35 g
New18.21 Man MadeSweet TobaccoBeard Balm 57 g
L’Oréal ParisBarber ClubMoisturising Treatment for Face and Short Beard 50 ml
Golden BeardsMoustacheMoustache Wax 15 ml
ProrasoWood and SpiceCosmetic Set I. (for Men)
Captain FawcettMoustache WaxMoustache Wax
Captain FawcettExpedition StrengthMoustache Wax 15 ml
DANDYBeard SanitizerRinse-Free Cleansing Spray for beard 100 ml
Percy NoblemanBeard CareCosmetic Set I. for Men
ZewFor MenBeard Balm 80 ml
Golden BeardsSurticBeard Balm
GolddachsBeardsBeard Wax 16 g
BulldogOriginalBeard Balm 75 ml
ProrasoGreenBeard Balm 100 ml
special offerAlfaparf MilanoBlends of ManyBeard Balm 100 ml
BeviroHonkatonk VanillaGift Set (for Men) I.
special offerSteve´s No Bull***t Long Beard BalmBeard Balm 50 ml
RimmelFor Men Brow & BeardPowder for Eyebrows
NewZewBeard Balm with hemp oilBeard Balm With Hemp Oil 80 ml
Captain FawcettRicki Hall´sMoustache Wax 15 ml
Captain FawcettRicki Hall´sBeard Balm 60 ml
Treat yourself to some luxury beard care and give your facial hair a perfect shape.
Beard Balm vs. Beard Wax
- A beard-styling balm will improve the texture of your facial hair and moisturise your skin. Use a balm to get a soft, nourished, beautifully smelling beard.
- A moustache or beard wax will keep every unruly hair in place. Use the wax to style and smooth down your moustache, beard, or goatee.
Popular ingredients in beard waxes and balms
- Argan oil and coconut oil soften the beard.
- Quinoa revitalises and softens the skin.
- Spirulina provides proteins.
- Beeswax makes beard styling easier.
- Vitamins A and C promote beard growth.
- Aloe vera regenerates and hydrates the skin.
How to use beard care products?
Spread a small amount of the balm or wax between your palms and apply to the washed and towel-dried beard. Style as desired and enjoy the perfect results all day long!