- Aēsop 64
- Alima Pure 11
- Barnängen 1
- Barry M 23
- Benecos 22
- Biolage 37
- Bulldog 16
- Calvin Klein 1
- Catrice 16
- Couleur Caramel 16
- Curanatura 4
- Curapil 4
- Dermalogica 6
- Detox Skinfood 3
- Dr. Feelgood 4
- Ecodenta 17
- Emma Hardie 19
- Energie Fruit 18
- EOS 2
- Ere Perez 21
- Eubos 1
- Eveline Cosmetics 5
- FlosLek Laboratorium 11
- Foamie 6
- FOREO 5
- frei öl 1
- Garnier 22
- I Heart Revolution 7
- INC.redible 9
- Jack N’ Jill 27
- Kérastase 5
- Klairs 1
- Klorane 107
- KOBO 28
- Korres 3
- L’biotica 5
- L’Oréal Paris 15
- L’Oréal Professionnel 8
- Lavera 21
- Le Couvent des Minimes 30
- Londa Professional 4
- Love Beauty & Planet 26
- Makeup Obsession 4
- Makeup Revolution 8
- Mimitika 5
- My White Secret 8
- Nails Inc. 4
- Nature Box 6
- Nesti Dante 1
- NYX Professional Makeup 66
- Olaplex 6
- Omorovicza 7
- Pretty Athletic 3
- Purito 10
- Purity Vision 5
- RawGaia 7
- REF 16
- René Furterer 72
- Renovality 46
- Revolution PRO 11
- Revolution Skincare 16
- Schmidt's 12
- Smells Like Spells 29
- The Bluebeards Revenge 1
- Tołpa 7
- Urban Alchemy 2
- Urtekram 39
- Yope 2
- Zew 20
EcodentaExpert Black WhiteningBlack Whitening Toothpaste without Fluoride 100 ml
Free deliveryGarnierBotanicalMoisturising Cream for Normal and Combination Skin 50 ml
OlaplexN°3 Hair PerfectorNourishing Colour-Protecting Care 100 ml
OlaplexTraveling Stylist KitCosmetic Set I. (for All Hair Types) for Women 3 pc
OlaplexN°5 Bond MaintenanceStrenghtening Conditioner For Hydration And Shine 250 ml
OlaplexN°6 Bond SmootherHair Cream with Regenerative Effect 100 ml
OlaplexN°4 Bond MaintenanceRestoring Shampoo for All Hair Types 250 ml
Free deliveryNewCalvin KleinCK EveryoneEau de Toilette Unisex
CatriceHD Liquid CoverageFoundation
Schmidt'sCharcoal + MagnesiumDeodorant Stick For All Types Of Skin 75 g
Schmidt'sBergamot + LimeDeodorant Stick 75 g
EcodentaCosmos Organic Minty CoconutMouthwash 500 ml
NewYopeVanilla & CinnamonNatural Liquid Hand Soap 500 ml
CatriceAll Matt PlusMattifying Foundation
Free deliveryBiolageAdvanced FullDensityDensifying Spray for Hair 125 ml
CatriceHD Active Performance Makeup Fixing Spray 50 ml
YopeVerbenaNatural Liquid Hand Soap 500 ml
EcodentaGreen Wild Strawberry FlavouredToothpaste for Children without Fluoride 75 ml
Schmidt'sJasmine TeaDeodorant Stick 75 g
CatriceTen!sationalMakeup Primer SPF 15 30 ml
Schmidt'sRose + VanillaDeodorant Stick 75 g
René FurtererComplexe 5Regenerating Plant Extract For Scalp 50 ml
Free deliveryGarnierFructis Papaya Hair FoodRestorative Mask for Damaged Hair 390 ml
Free deliveryL’Oréal ParisBotanicals Rich InfusionSoftening Cream For Dry Hair 100 ml
About vegan beauty products
It is possible to survive without animal ingredients. Discover high-quality vegan cosmetics and enjoy perfect care for your face, body and hair. Vegan cosmetics are a frequently discussed topic nowadays and the number of vegan beauty brands is increasing all the time. Try vegan makeup, vegan hair dye, vegan shampoo or vegan skin care for yourself!
What does vegan mean?
Veganism is not just a diet in which people omit animal products from their food. It is a complete lifestyle philosophy, which rejects the use of animals for food, clothing or even beauty products. In practice, this means that vegans do not use cosmetic products containing even one ingredient of animal origin. They often also check the material used for the packaging.
What ingredients won’t you find in vegan cosmetics and what is used to replace them?
- Honey primarily hydrates and softens in cosmetic products, but it can often cause an allergic reaction. It is replaced by shea butter or coconut oil in vegan shampoo, shower gel or creams.
- Beeswax provides protection against the cold both to bees in the hive and to human skin. Plant-based jojoba works in the same way.
- Lard is a common ingredient in healing ointments. Plant oils and butters have a very similar effect, however, to animal fats.
- Keratin is a common ingredient in shampoo and conditioner. It is obtained from animals’ horns, hooves or feathers. However, it is also possible to find plant keratin in nature.
- Collagen was originally obtained from cow cells, but now it is taken from fish. It is replaced in vegan products by cold-pressed vegetable oil.
- Lanolin protects sheep against adverse weather conditions. It is secreted through the sebaceous glands and extracted from sheep’s wool. Lanolin can be successfully replaced by cocoa or shea butter, which also have other great properties not offered by lanolin.
- The placenta has rejuvenating effects. It is obtained from the uterus of slaughterhouse animals and is a common ingredient in face creams and regenerating masks. These effects are replaced in vegan cosmetics by plant masks or serums.
- Milk is used in regular cosmetics in its dry form, as cream, yogurt or whey. It is added to shower gels, body lotions, hair products and face masks. Animal milk is easily replaced by soya milk, which is similarly rich in protein. In the place of yogurt, you can apply products with panthenol to irritated skin. And aloe vera gel is just as effective at cleaning and detoxing as whey.
Are vegan cosmetics cruelty-free?
According to the vegan attitude to life, animals should not have to suffer in any way when cosmetics are being made. However, a vegan label does not always guarantee that vegan cosmetic ingredients have not been tested on animals and that the product is cruelty-free.
Which vegan cosmetics can you find at notino.co.uk?
Choose from a wide range of vegan beauty products to please everyone. Find a full range of vegan products at notino.co.uk:
- Vegan hair products: vegan shampoo, conditioners, masks, styling products and hair dyes
- Vegan skincare: vegan face creams, serums, scrubs and lip balms
- Body care: vegan deodorants, body lotions, vegan shower gels, soaps and other vegan bath products
- Vegan makeup: vegan foundation, vegan mascara, vegan eyeshadow, vegan eyeliner and vegan lipstick
- Vegan toothpastes and whitening powders and vegan dental floss
We also stock a wide range of luxury vegan candles and other home fragrances.