Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Abercrombie & Fitch First InstinctIngredients
Light, fresh, but utterly unique. Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Eau de Toilette for men will capture your heart with its delicate, sophisticated composition, absolutely ideal for everyday wear.
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- sweet fragrance
- brings out your sex-appeal and natural masculinity
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Melon, Tonic Water, Gin
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Citrus Fruit, Violet Leaves, Sichuan Pepper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Suede
- Fragrance category
About the brand Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie & Fitch perfumes are not as well known as other brands, but that just means they’ll surprise you even more with their ingredients, aimed mainly at the young, whether in age or at heart!
Abercrombie & Fitch fragrances are distinctive because their character is not revealed as soon as they are applied. You should let the scent unfold before it offers its unique allure.