You save 10%
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Al Haramain Amber OudIngredients
Al Haramain Amber Oud Amber Oud Eau de Parfum for men holds the seductive magic of the Orient. Its mysterious, enigmatic nature will instantly win you over and attract everyone around you.
- oriental fragrance
- woody fragrance
- especially suitable for a man who’s not afraid to be himself
- for all-day wear
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Rosemary, Cedar Leaf, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cedar Wood, Guaiac Wood, Spicy Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Balm, Amber
- Fragrance category
About the brand Al Haramain
Al Haramain was founded in 1970 in the holiest city of Islam – Mecca, Saudi Arabia. It later moved to Dubai. The family company supplies natural essential oils (attars), perfumes for the home and classic perfumes, and other interesting goods. Its manufacturing space occupies an unbelievable 16,000 square metres and it has over 65 showrooms worldwide.
Al Haramain likes to combine traditional Arabic and modern fragrances. It gained great fame in particular with products whose main ingredient is precious agar wood. Its various floral and spicy compositions are also worth looking at. There is something for everyone, regardless of age or gender, in Al Haramain’s extensive range.
In its own words, Al Haramain strives for perfection. That is why great emphasis is placed on the design of the packaging. The elaborate detail of the bottles, in the form of sumptuous Oriental sugar bowls, teapots, etc. is clearly the most successful you can see.
Al Haramain perfumes are exotic, romantic, sensual, and provocative. Leading experts in their fields contributed to their development, thanks to which they can boast not only of being top-quality but also long-lasting. Try them – you won’t be disappointed.
Al Haramain is sure to appeal to anyone who makes their choice on aesthetic grounds, is able to pay a little more for luxury, or has fallen under the spell of the Middle East.