You save 38%
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Al Haramain Amber Oud Gold EditionIngredients
Return to the present moment with the help of the perfectly balanced notes of the Haramain Amber Oud Gold Edition Unisex Eau de Parfum. This fresh, warm and sensual fragrance will rescue you from the depths of the past and promises of the future, inviting you to enjoy the here and now.
- a sweet oriental aroma
- for anyone who wants to fully enjoy the present moment
- complements a woman perfectly on any occasion
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of the Al Haramain Amber Oud Gold Edition Eau de Parfum will reinvigorate your senses with green notes and fresh bergamot, which are swiftly followed by the sweet aroma of melon and pineapple with an oriental touch of amber. Woody notes, distinctive musk and pleasant vanilla dominate the base of the fragrance, which gives the composition its magical charm.
Story of the fragrance
Al Haramain Amber Oud Gold Edition has been gaining popularity since its launch in 2018. Its sweet, oriental nature is perfect for both men and women who prefer magical, oriental fragrances. It accentuates the natural character of every individual without being too overwhelming.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Green Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Sweet Notes, Pineapple, Amber, Melon
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Vanilla, Woody Notes
- Fragrance category
About the brand Al Haramain
Al Haramain was founded in 1970 in the holiest city of Islam – Mecca, Saudi Arabia. It later moved to Dubai. The family company supplies natural essential oils (attars), perfumes for the home and classic perfumes, and other interesting goods. Its manufacturing space occupies an unbelievable 16,000 square metres and it has over 65 showrooms worldwide.
Al Haramain likes to combine traditional Arabic and modern fragrances. It gained great fame in particular with products whose main ingredient is precious agar wood. Its various floral and spicy compositions are also worth looking at. There is something for everyone, regardless of age or gender, in Al Haramain’s extensive range.
In its own words, Al Haramain strives for perfection. That is why great emphasis is placed on the design of the packaging. The elaborate detail of the bottles, in the form of sumptuous Oriental sugar bowls, teapots, etc. is clearly the most successful you can see.
Al Haramain perfumes are exotic, romantic, sensual, and provocative. Leading experts in their fields contributed to their development, thanks to which they can boast not only of being top-quality but also long-lasting. Try them – you won’t be disappointed.
Al Haramain is sure to appeal to anyone who makes their choice on aesthetic grounds, is able to pay a little more for luxury, or has fallen under the spell of the Middle East.