Alexandre.J The Collector: Black Muscs Eau de Parfum Unisex
- Review 2
Description Alexandre.J The Collector: Black MuscsIngredients
Black is the colour of elegance and good taste. Alexandre.J The Collector: Black Muscs unisex Eau de Parfum is an ode to the colour of darkness which wraps you in its mysterious dark aura and brings out your uniqueness. Whether you’re a man or a woman, this fragrance will fit you like a timelessly elegant black dinner suit.
- floral, woody fragrance for both him and her
- very sensual and sophisticated aroma
- brings out your natural charm
Composition of the fragrance
This black symphony opens with the citrussy duo of bergamot and lemon. The refreshing opening is then followed by delicate floral notes of rose and violet accompanied by exotic patchouli. A sensual combination of amber and musk is in perfect harmony with the other ingredients and gives the composition an enticing warmth.
Story of the fragrance
Express your individuality through an unforgettable aroma which perfectly matches your body and soul. Alexandre.J The Collector: Black Muscs fragrance for men and women from 2012 will perfectly complement your personal magic and become an integral part of you. The luxury bottle in a combination of black and gold expresses the exquisite taste of its owner.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Lime
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Patchouli, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Amber
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody