Antonio Puig Agua Brava Eau de Cologne for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Antonio Puig Agua BravaIngredients
Treat yourself to some refreshment – and not just on a hot summer day. Antonio Puig Agua Brava Eau de Cologne for men will surround you with a citrussy aroma to give you new energy and invigorate your senses.
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- woody fragrance
- spicy fragrance
- especially suitable for a man who’s not afraid to be himself
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Lavender, Sage, Juniper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Clove, Bay Leaf, Pine, Thyme, Carnation
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Moss
- Fragrance category
- chypre, woody
About the brand Antonio Puig
The company’s seminal event took place in 1980, when Antonio Puig signed an agreement with the Carolina Herrera brand to create and sell their fragrances and the company’s success spread to the fashion industry, where other fashion brands also demanded their perfect skill of creating unique scents. Antonio Puig also produces fragrances for many celebrities which then bear their name, such as one of the first fragrances by Antonio Banderas or one of the most recent fragrances by Shakira.
In conclusion, we have to say that Antonio Puig is a true master in translating the spirit and style of individual fashion brands into the world of perfumes.