- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani Acqua di Giò ProfondoIngredients
Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profondo Eau de Parfum for men will immerse your senses in the depths of the ocean where shades of blue get gradually darker and darker. Discover and explore a new dimension of water – and your soul.
- aquatic aromatic fragrance for modern men
- a more intense successor of the Acqua di Giò fragrances
- comes in a bottle whose colour was deemed iconic by Giorgio Armani himself
Composition of the fragrance
From the first moment, your senses will be sharply awakened by the freshness of green tangerine and the lightness of citrussy bergamot. After a while, they’re joined by aromatic rosemary, lavender, and cypress. Woody patchouli, musk, and amber accord give the fragrance more depth, masculinity, and a mineral undertone.
Story of the fragrance
Accept an invitation to discover your true self with the help of Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profondo. Its intense and masculine composition which comes back to the iconic Acqua di Giò fragrances helps you experience a deep immersion in your psyche.
The bottle made of heavy matte glass in navy blue is contrasted by a cap with metallic shine and Giorgio Armani monogram. The designer himself describe the shade of this bottle as a dense shade which evokes sensuality. The fragrance itself was created by the legendary Alberto Morillas.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Green Mandarin
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cypress, Lavender, Rosemary
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.