Armani Acqua di Giò ProfumoEau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 15
Fragrance description Armani Acqua di Giò ProfumoIngredients
The Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo Eau de Parfum for men will let you experience what it feels like when rough volcanic rock is fused with salt water from the depths of the ocean. This sophisticated and strongly masculine fragrance will transport you to the Mediterranean coast, where the sea meets the hard cliffs, immersing your body in an intense mineral freshness.
- an aromatic fragrance with elements of water
- for courageous men who crave adventure
- suitable for both day and evening wear
Composition of the fragrance
Initially, you will be able to smell notes of fresh, sweet bergamot and sea accords which will make you feel exceptionally masculine. These intoxicating scents are then joined by two herbs – sage and rosemary. The intense experience is completed with base notes of patchouli and incense that create a long-lasting fragrant trail.
Story of the fragrance
The Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo Eau de Parfum adds to the success of its predecessor Acqua di Giò from 1996. The new version of the fragrance was created in 2015 by the Spanish perfumer Alberto Morillas. The face of its campaign is Jason Morgan.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Sea Notes, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Sage, Rosemary
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Frankincense
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, aquatic
Articles about Armani Acqua di Giò ProfumoArticles
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.