- About the brand
- Review 5
Description Armani Code ProfumoIngredients
Bless your surroundings with a fragrance inspired by an evening suit. The Armani Code Profumo Eau de Parfum for men will always make you feel like a strong, attractive gentleman. And you don’t have to be dressed for the occasion. The woody notes of cardamom, fresh green apple and amber will create a magical evening atmosphere in which the sparks between a man and woman will thrive.
- a spicy fragrance with oriental elements
- created for the modern man
- more suitable for evening wear
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance acts like a magnet, initially attracting notes of outstanding cardamom, fresh tangerine and green apple. Your attention will then be attracted to the sweet orange blossom, delicate lavender and nutmeg. The magnetic nature of the entire experience will be completed with base notes of amber, leather and tonka beans.
Story of the fragrance
The Armani Code Profumo Eau de Parfum is an elegant member of the Armani Code line. In Italian Profumo means perfume that lasts. This fragrance is associated with the face of the American actor Chris Pine.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Apple, Cardamom, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Nutmeg, Orange Blossom, Lavender
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Amber, Leather
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.