Armani CodeEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani CodeIngredients
Even the most ordinary dress will make you feel sensual with the Armani Code Eau de Parfum for women. This fragrance will envelop you in a charming black cocktail dress, making you feel irresistible. Close your eyes and lose yourself in dreams of new encounters with the scent of an elegant Italian fragrance with elements of orange blossom, ginger and vanilla.
- a floral citrus fragrance
- for all women who want to feel irresistible
- suitable for both day and evening wear
Composition of the fragrance
The blend of fresh ginger and delicious honey is always a fantastic combination, but what if those are just the initial notes of the Armani Code fragrance? After experiencing the bold introductory accords, you will feel the fresh combination of intoxicating orange flower notes and stimulating jasmine. The captivating charm of the fragrance is emphasized even more by the scents of sweet vanilla and sandalwood.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Honey, Ginger, Neroli
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Sandalwood, Orange Flower Petal
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- citrus, floral
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.