- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani Eau de CèdreIngredients
Every true gentleman loves a fragrance with the unique and inimitable essence of cedar wood. Giorgio Armani Eau Eau de Toilette for men is a tribute to this ingredient which brings out the natural masculine charisma of its wearer. The other aromatic notes then form an unparalleled harmony to add more sensuality and tenderness.
- a fragrance built around the inimitable and intoxicating aroma of cedar wood
- for men who want only the best from life
- confident yet natural and elegant fragrance
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll notice the refreshing citrussy-herbal opening notes of bergamot and lightly sweet sage. The heart contains a unique combination of delicate violet petals, spiced up with cumin and cardamon. However, the main event of this Eau de Toilette is cedar wood, wrapped in delicate suede and intoxicating black tea.
Story of the fragrance
Giorgio Armani introduced Eau de Cèdre Eau de Toilette for men in 2015 as an ode to cedar wood and its inimitable scent. Try it now and show everyone that the world is at your feet. Eau de Cèdre Eau de Toilette was designed for men who know what they want and don’t let anything stop them on their way to success.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Lemon, Sage
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet Leaves, Cumin, Cardamom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Black Tea, Woody Notes, Cedar, Suede
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
Articles about Armani Eau de CèdreArticles
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.