You save 16%
- About the brand
- Review 7
Description ARTDECO Eyeshadow BaseCharacteristics
As soon as you try it, you will never want to let it go. The Artdeco Eye Shadow Base helps correct imperfections and uneven skin tone. It creates a perfect neutral base coat on the eyelids, preparing them for the application of eyeshadow.
- acts as a great base for eyeshadow and helps with its application
- extends the flawless look and durability of your eyeshadow considerably
- intensifies the colour and liveliness of your eyeshadow
- has excellent coverage and unifies the skin tone of your eyelids
- thanks to its creamy texture, it applies easily and doesn’t dry out the skin
- suitable for use under any type of eyeshadow
- bisabolol – soothes the skin and neutralises the red tones of the eyelids
- vitamin E – nourishes and protects the skin
How to apply:
Apply a thin layer of product using your finger or a synthetic brush all over your eyelid and blend out evenly. Then proceed to apply the eyeshadow of your choice.
Complete ingredients list
- Active ingredients
- vitamin E
Articles about ARTDECO Eyeshadow BaseArticles
About the brand ARTDECO
The Artdeco brand was founded in 1985 with a vision of creating cosmetic products inspired by the love of beauty. An intense interest in new trends and high-quality products accessible to every woman put Artdeco amongst the top cosmetic brands in Germany almost immediately. Now, Artdeco is loved in over 78 countries worldwide.
Artdeco knows that every woman is unique. Each has her own style and preferences when it comes to emphasising her beauty. Artdeco honours this uniqueness and thanks to the diversity of its products, allows every woman to emphasise her own unique beauty just the way she likes it.
A wide range of colours, countless special products and the option to choose your own individual selection of shades to guarantee the most comprehensive yet tailored experience of your cosmetics. Try Artdeco makeup, the effortless alternative to the most exclusive brands – and see for yourself that quality products don’t have to be unattainable.