You save 15%
- Shade 833 Lingering Rose 4 g
- Shade 967 Rosewood Shimmer 4 g
- Shade 955 Frosted Rose 4 g
- Shade 830 Spring in Paris 4 g
- Shade 845 Caramel Cream 4 g
- Shade 898 Amazing Apricot 4 g
- Shade 909 Watermelon Pink 4 g
- Shade 894 Sweetheart 4 g
- Shade 854 Hazelnut Milk 4 g
- Shade 915 Pink Peony 4 g
- Shade 820 Creamy Rosewood 4 g
- Shade 885 Luxurious Love 4 g
- Shade 818 Perfect Rosewood 4 g
- Shade 939 Mauve Butterfly 4 g
- Shade 926 Dark Raspberry 4 g
- Shade 935 Marvellous Mauve 4 g
- Shade 847 Coffee Bean 4 g
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description ARTDECO Perfect ColorCharacteristics
The Artdeco Perfect Color Lipstick will give your lips an intense colour and a velvety feeling that you’ll fall in love with instantly.
- gives your lips a lasting and intense colour
- has a pleasant creamy and velvety texture
- nourishes and hydrates the lips
- elegant metal case – protects against damage and heat
- vitamin E – nourishes and protects the lips against external factors and loss of moisture
How to apply:
apply the lipstick directly onto your lips or use a lip brush.
About the brand ARTDECO
The Artdeco brand was founded in 1985 with a vision of creating cosmetic products inspired by the love of beauty. An intense interest in new trends and high-quality products accessible to every woman put Artdeco amongst the top cosmetic brands in Germany almost immediately. Now, Artdeco is loved in over 78 countries worldwide.
Artdeco knows that every woman is unique. Each has her own style and preferences when it comes to emphasising her beauty. Artdeco honours this uniqueness and thanks to the diversity of its products, allows every woman to emphasise her own unique beauty just the way she likes it.
A wide range of colours, countless special products and the option to choose your own individual selection of shades to guarantee the most comprehensive yet tailored experience of your cosmetics. Try Artdeco makeup, the effortless alternative to the most exclusive brands – and see for yourself that quality products don’t have to be unattainable.