- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Atkinsons His Majesty The OudIngredients
Let Atkinsons His Majesty The Oud Eau de Parfum announce to everyone that the man who just entered the room will get anything he desires. This fragrance full of masculine sensuality and seduction will captivate everybody around you.
- woody fragrance
- spicy fragrance
- brings out your sex-appeal and natural masculinity
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Tea, Clove
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Leather, Sandalwood, Cedar
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Oud, Styrax
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody