Avon Rare GoldEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Avon Rare GoldIngredients
Avon Rare Gold fragrance is designed for modern and stylish women. This exceptional composition of rich floral tones will immediately captivate you. Underline your charm with this attractive fragrance!
In its opening tones, Avon Rare Gold plays the chords of fresh bergamot, juicy peaches, sweet tangerines, and exotic ylang-ylang. Its core is formed by aldehydes, blooming gardenia, tender jasmine, playful lily of the valley, magic blooms of orange tree, and enchanting tuberose. Its base consists of animal amber, mysterious wood, precious musk, exotic sandal wood, and delicate vanilla. This luxury perfume for women by Avon is an excellent choice for festive occasions.
Use Avon Rare Gold to feel exceptional and immediately enchant people around you!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peach, Tangerine, Bergamot, Ylang-Ylang
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Tuberose, Gardenia, Orange Tree Blossom, Aldehydes, Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood, Wood
- Fragrance category
- floral, aldehyde
About the brand Avon
Avon products are legendary in the world of beauty. This brand has been focussing on beauty as well as women themselves for more than 125 years and offering Avon skin care, makeup and fragrance.
In 1886, the travelling book salesman David McConnell started adding a little beauty freebie to every book he sold. Soon, his fragrances were more popular than the books, which prompted him to open his own little beauty company. But he never stopped believing in the power of personal touch – and so the idea of the first Avon Lady came to be, offering women a way towards financial independence. The Avon catalogue also became a trademark staple of the company’s personal approach.
Today, Avon beauty is available online, but it never stopped selling its products through personal contact. Choose your preferred way of purchase and try this well-trusted brand. Their flagship lines are the Anew products, Advance Techniques hair care, Luxe premium line, Planet Spa body care and the Avon Baby line.