Avon Rare Pearls Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 5
Description Avon Rare PearlsIngredients
Do you prefer sweeter fragrances with a hint of freshness? Avon Rare Pearls Eau de Parfum for women will charm you with its unique composition, awakening the desire to discover new things. Boost your self-confidence and step out of your comfort zone with the help of this sensual fragrance.
- a floral fragrance
- for women who want to feel unique
- for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The opening will charm your senses with the sweet aroma of plum and honey, accompanied by a hint of spicy pepper. The top notes are followed by the graceful scent of magnolia and the perfect sensory experience concludes with the combination of earthy patchouli and velvety sandalwood.
Story of the fragrance
The Avon Rare Pearls Eau de Parfum for women has been on the market since 2004, lending grace and sensuality to women all over the world. The fragrance comes in an elegant bottle, which easily fits into any handbag, so that you can always have it on hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Honey, Plum, Brasilian Rose Wood, Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
About the brand Avon
Avon products are legendary in the world of beauty. This brand has been focussing on beauty as well as women themselves for more than 125 years and offering Avon skin care, makeup and fragrance.
In 1886, the travelling book salesman David McConnell started adding a little beauty freebie to every book he sold. Soon, his fragrances were more popular than the books, which prompted him to open his own little beauty company. But he never stopped believing in the power of personal touch – and so the idea of the first Avon Lady came to be, offering women a way towards financial independence. The Avon catalogue also became a trademark staple of the company’s personal approach.
Today, Avon beauty is available online, but it never stopped selling its products through personal contact. Choose your preferred way of purchase and try this well-trusted brand. Their flagship lines are the Anew products, Advance Techniques hair care, Luxe premium line, Planet Spa body care and the Avon Baby line.