Avon TodayEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Avon TodayIngredients
As the name suggests, Avon TODAY Tomorrow Always Forever Eau de Parfum will bring you delight every day from now on. So give in to its gorgeous floral notes.
- floral fragrance
- for a playful, romantic woman
- suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll notice the juicy round plum, Italian bergamot, and orange blossom. The heart is dominated by tangerine blossom, delicate white peony, and sweet rose, followed by fresh apricot, warm sandalwood, and tender vanilla in the drydown.
Story of the fragrance
This fragrance became a part of the popular Today Tomorrow Always line in 2012. The romantic pink bottle is like a perfect piece of art to keep on your vanity.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pepper, Freesia, Cactus
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tuberose, Orange Tree Blossom, Strelitzia, Hibiscus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Avon
Avon products are legendary in the world of beauty. This brand has been focussing on beauty as well as women themselves for more than 125 years and offering Avon skin care, makeup and fragrance.
In 1886, the travelling book salesman David McConnell started adding a little beauty freebie to every book he sold. Soon, his fragrances were more popular than the books, which prompted him to open his own little beauty company. But he never stopped believing in the power of personal touch – and so the idea of the first Avon Lady came to be, offering women a way towards financial independence. The Avon catalogue also became a trademark staple of the company’s personal approach.
Today, Avon beauty is available online, but it never stopped selling its products through personal contact. Choose your preferred way of purchase and try this well-trusted brand. Their flagship lines are the Anew products, Advance Techniques hair care, Luxe premium line, Planet Spa body care and the Avon Baby line.