Avon Treselle Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 3
Fragrance description Avon TreselleIngredients
When you combine delicate floral notes with aromatic liquorice and pepper, you’ll create an irresistible combination that will undoubtedly elevate your charm. The Avon Treselle Eau de Parfum for women is ideal for every occasion. Whether you’re going on a date, to work, or to a party, one thing is certain – you’ll appear feminine and confident.
- a floral fragrance with lotus and tuberose
- created by the perfumers Ilias Ermenidis and Alberto Morillas
- ideal for wearing all year round
Composition of the fragrance
At first you’ll be able to smell floral notes of rose, tuberose and lotus. The initial scent is then replaced by aromatic liquorice and mildly spicy pepper. The base notes, which stay on the skin for the longest amount of time, consist of delicate lily, iris and captivating musk.
Story of the fragrance
Avon Treselle for women was launched in 2003. The composition of the fragrance was created by the perfumers Ilias Ermenidis and Alberto Morillas.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tuberose, Rose, Lotus
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pepper, Licorice
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Lily, Iris, Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Avon
Avon products are legendary in the world of beauty. This brand has been focussing on beauty as well as women themselves for more than 125 years and offering Avon skin care, makeup and fragrance.
In 1886, the travelling book salesman David McConnell started adding a little beauty freebie to every book he sold. Soon, his fragrances were more popular than the books, which prompted him to open his own little beauty company. But he never stopped believing in the power of personal touch – and so the idea of the first Avon Lady came to be, offering women a way towards financial independence. The Avon catalogue also became a trademark staple of the company’s personal approach.
Today, Avon beauty is available online, but it never stopped selling its products through personal contact. Choose your preferred way of purchase and try this well-trusted brand. Their flagship lines are the Anew products, Advance Techniques hair care, Luxe premium line, Planet Spa body care and the Avon Baby line.