- About the brand
Description Avon V for VictoryIngredients
Don’t lose your tempo even at the end of a busy day! Avon V for Victory Eau de Toilette for men is a colourful combination of ingredients that never gets boring and always helps you find the right rhythm.
- woody fragrance
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- for an active man full of energy
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cedar Needles
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Avon
Avon products are legendary in the world of beauty. This brand has been focussing on beauty as well as women themselves for more than 125 years and offering Avon skin care, makeup and fragrance.
In 1886, the travelling book salesman David McConnell started adding a little beauty freebie to every book he sold. Soon, his fragrances were more popular than the books, which prompted him to open his own little beauty company. But he never stopped believing in the power of personal touch – and so the idea of the first Avon Lady came to be, offering women a way towards financial independence. The Avon catalogue also became a trademark staple of the company’s personal approach.
Today, Avon beauty is available online, but it never stopped selling its products through personal contact. Choose your preferred way of purchase and try this well-trusted brand. Their flagship lines are the Anew products, Advance Techniques hair care, Luxe premium line, Planet Spa body care and the Avon Baby line.