- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Azzaro Wanted By NightIngredients
A timeless classic which represents a tribute to manly elegance and natural charisma. Azzaro Wanted By Night Eau de Parfum for men will quickly become an indispensable part of your personality.
- woody fragrance
- spicy fragrance
- especially suitable for a man who’s not afraid to be himself
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Cinnamon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Red Cedar, Incense, Cumin
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cypress, Tobacco, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Azzaro
Before the 1960s were over, Loris Azzaro had managed to build an excellent reputation thanks to the glamorous and exciting fashion he designed. The Azzaro brand soon expanded to include a perfume range. The first was launched in 1975. Azzaro for Women, a woody chypre fragrance, was followed three years later by the first men’s aftershave. The classically modern Azzaro pour Homme is an aromatic woody fragrance within the fern group (fougère).
Nowadays, the Azzaro brand has dozens of perfumes. One of the newest and most successful is Azzaro Chrome, an aromatic citrus fragrance for men, full of enchanting scent tones of rosemary, pineapple, neroli, bergamot and lemon, with jasmine and coriander in the body and musk and cardamon in the base.
Many of the extremely successful Azzaro fragrances were born through inspiration gained from the Mediterranean lifestyle and its authentic values – joie de vivre, hospitality, and conviviality. Azzaro, a brand born from the art of living, embodies a modern, luxury, sun-drenched lifestyle with flair and style. The men’s fragrances are imbued with assertiveness, the women’s with utter brilliance. For Azzaro, perfume is an element of seduction. Every new fragrance is the result of a search for new emotions and their birth is accompanied by a passion for innovation, a direct obsession with quality, and a quest for the finest ingredients.
Azzaro works with the best fragrance designers. Their ranks include Maurice Maurin, Michel Almairac, Alberto Morillas, Jacques Cavallier, Christine Nagel, and, of course, Loris Azzaro himself. After his death in 2003, the French designer Vanessa Seward was the first to head the brand, later followed by Arnaud Maillard and Alvaro Castejon. Azzaro has not lost any of its staggering level of quality or personal style under their leadership.
Azzaro fragrances embody a luxurious modern lifestyle combined with the art of enjoying life.