Foot peel mask
L’bioticaMasksExfoliating and Moisturising Foot Mask for Softer Feet 40 ml
BielendaHappy EndFoot and Heel Scrub with Natural Pumice 125 g
BielendaComfort+Softening Feet Care for Cracked Skin 6 ml
Holika HolikaBaby Silky FootExfoliating Foot Mask for Cracked Skin + Socks 2 x 20 ml
KOCOSTARFoot Peeling PackPeeling Mask for Legs 40 ml
IrohaExfoliationExfoliating and Moisturising Foot Mask for Softer Feet
Mad BeautyDisney Princess CinderellaExfoliating Masque for Legs 30 ml
Forget hard skin, calluses, or cracked heels. Try using a foot peel! Exfoliating your feet will soon make them beautifully smooth and ready for the sandal season.
How does a foot peel work?
The active ingredients in a foot peel mask affect the top layer of skin and soften it. After the application, the old skin starts to peel and makes room for new, softer skin. The process might take a few days, and after about two weeks your feet will be silky smooth.
Using a foot peel mask
- Remove your nail varnish and your jewellery.
- Spread out the liquid in the socks.
- Put on the socks. For more comfort, wear normal cotton socks over them.
- Leave on for 60 to 90 minutes. Always follow the instructions on the product.
- Wash off with soap and water.